Senior Manager, Recruiting Enablement
Elastic, Distributed, EMEA
Solving World Data Problems
Elastic is a free and open search company that powers enterprise search, observability, and security solutions built on one technology stack that can be deployed anywhere. From finding documents to monitoring infrastructure to hunting for threats, Elastic makes data usable in real-time and at scale. Thousands of organizations worldwide, including Barclays, Cisco, eBay, Fairfax, ING, Goldman Sachs, Microsoft, The Mayo Clinic, NASA, The New York Times, Wikipedia, and Verizon, use Elastic to power mission-critical systems. Founded in 2012, Elastic is a distributed company with Elasticians around the globe. Learn more at elastic.co.
We are looking for a self-directed leader to run recruitment enablement who has experience creating and delivering tactical solutions and strategic plans. You will partner with recruiting leaders to deliver efficiencies while keeping user experience at the forefront.
This role will lead and enhance our recruiting tech stack, understand team trends or challenges using analytics and reporting, drive diversity initiatives with the DEI team, enhance our relationship and opportunity with external vendors, educate/activate those involved with interviewing, selection and hiring, and seamlessly onboard new team members.
You will report into our Director Recruiting Operations & Enablement and be based remotely in the United States or EMEA.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Promote continuous improvement of our recruiting processes through leadership, guidance, education and goal setting.
- Establish priorities and deliver programs that deliver outstanding candidate, Recruiter, Hiring Manager and Interviewer experience.
- Analyze and communicate recruitment trends, results and insights to drive future recruitment activity, improve compliance, reduce risk, and drive critical decisions.
- Ensure proactive alignment with legislation and compliance in all locations through processes, training & enablement, and audits.
- Oversee team running all recruiting technology; seek ways to enhance user experience and value to Elastic.
- Work cross-functionally with internal partners to ensure that the recruiting operations plans are aligned with the broader business including Finance, Legal, IT Security etc.
- Facilitate change communications internally to promote new solutions and process improvements.
- Establish relationships with 3rd party service providers; help the team figure out if a program is making the desired impact at Elastic.
What You Bring Along:
- A love of fast-paced and dynamic environments and the ability to thrive in ambiguity!
- A strong desire to lead, manage and inspire your team using appropriate workload allocation, development and mentoring.
- A proficiency in optimizing processes and programs with a keen understanding of the balance between structure and flexibility.
And some of the basics:
- 4+ years recruiter/recruiting operations experience
- Experience developing, facilitating and/or delivering training
- Previous people manager experience
- Experience driving projects and programs from inception to completion
- Experience working in a global, distributed organization
- Strategic, critical thinker with a penchant for problem solving
- Ability to build effective work relationships at all levels of the organization, influence behavior, and lead change
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A sense of humor and ability to roll with the punches definitely a plus!
Additional Information - We Take Care of Our People
As a distributed company, diversity drives our identity. Whether you’re looking to launch a new career or grow an existing one, Elastic is the type of company where you can balance great work with great life. Your age is only a number. It doesn’t matter if you’re just out of college or your children are; we need you for what you can do.
We strive to have parity of benefits across regions and while regulations differ from place to place, we believe taking care of our people is the right thing to do.
- Competitive pay based on the work you do here and not your previous salary
- Health coverage for you and your family in many locations
- Ability to craft your calendar with flexible locations and schedules for many roles
- Generous number of vacation days each year
- Double your charitable giving - We match up to $1500 (or local currency equivalent)
- Up to 40 hours each year to use toward volunteer projects you love
- Embracing parenthood with minimum of 16 weeks of parental leave
Different people approach problems differently. We need that. Elastic is committed to diversity as well as inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer and committed to the principles of affirmative action. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. If you require any reasonable accessibility support, please complete our Candidate Accessibility Request Form.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws, view posters linked below: Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Poster; Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Poster; and Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA) Poster.
Please see here for our Privacy Statement.
The Elastic Story We have a simple goal to solve the world's data problems with products that delight and inspire. As the company behind the popular open source projects — Elasticsearch, Kibana, Beats, and Logstash — we help people around the world do great things with their data. From stock quotes to Twitter streams, Apache logs to WordPress blogs, our products are extending what's possible with data, delivering on the promise that good things come from connecting the dots.
Founded in 2012 in Amsterdam by the people behind Elasticsearch and Apache Lucene, Elastic set forth a vision that search can solve a plethora of data problems. The origins of the company start back in 2010, when Shay Banon wrote the first lines of Elasticsearch and open sourced it as a distributed search engine. With the rise of cloud computing and changes in IT infrastructure demanding requirements such as real-time search across infinite amounts of structured and unstructured data, Shay foresaw the need for a new type of software to solve today's real-world data problems. Steven Schuurman, Uri Boness, and Simon Willnauer shared in Shay's vision, joining forces to create the Elastic company we have today. Since then, the creators of Kibana, Logstash, and Beats have joined the Elastic family, rounding out a product portfolio known as the Elastic Stack, which is used by millions of developers around the world. The Elastic family unites employees across 32 countries into one coherent team, while the broader community spans across over 100 countries.
Want to learn more about Elastic? Visit Elastic's website.
Recruiting Jobs For You
IRS - Accepting Resumes from Veteran Recruitment Appointment (...
U.S. Department of the Treasury, Thousand Oaks California, US
IRS - Accepting Resumes from Veteran Recruitment Appointment (...
U.S. Department of the Treasury, West Chester Ohio, US