We help businesses of all sizes look their best
- Sourcing both active and passive candidates - looking after the entire recruitment life cycle, ensuring you are hiring high quality, diverse and values-driven people into MOO through a robust, seamless and positive candidate experience.
- Partner with the leadership team, especially our Operations, Supply Chain, Quality, Manufacturing, and Commercial divisions, to review and continuously improve MOO’s hiring processes with a data-driven approach.
- A closet marketeer - drive onsite and offsite candidate events and help build MOO’s employer brand.
- Keeping the candidate experience at the heart of all we do to help build talent pools, be a pro at talent mapping and accessing referrals.
- Help with other projects for our 2022 roadmap
- We take inclusion and diversity seriously so we are looking for someone that can be a champion of this!
- Experienced full life cycle recruiter with proven track record, ideally in Operations and Supply Chain.
- Expert user of candidate sourcing & management tools – ATS, LinkedIn, and job boards/aggregators.
- Passion for delivering an outstanding candidate experience.
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail and prioritization is a must!
We bring great design together with technology We’re an online print and design company that is passionate about great design and the difference it can make to our customers and the world. MOO launched back in 2006 with the aim to disrupt the trillion-dollar global print industry and make great design available to all by combining professional design with the accessibility and reach of the web. We want to set a new standard for print, with remarkable new products that bring great design and uncompromising, high standards to the web. While many other printers have chosen to use new technologies to simply reduce the costs of printing (and often the quality), we strive to make print not only cost-effective but better than ever before. We believe in the power of great design Design is key to everything MOO does. Design helps us stand out: from the clothes we wear, to the homes we live in, to the business cards we use. Design tells a story about us and what we stand for. But professional-quality design has traditionally been expensive or out of reach for most people; we want to change this. We're passionate about helping people of all abilities design the best looking and highest quality print products: products that will help them or their business look great. Our company vision is simple but ambitious: "great design for everyone". More about MOO... MOO is an award-winning online print and design company. MOO prints millions of cards a month and has hundreds of thousands of customers in more than 190 countries. MOO has also become a much-loved brand, with a 75% NetPromoter rating. The company has won 3 Webby awards, has been profiled in the Financial Times, and was ranked in the top 10 UK start-up companies by the Guardian Newspaper. MOO has since grown to have 6 locations across the UK and US.