Talent Acquisition Partner (remote)
Building a Seamless Society
What will your days look like?
- Build and manage strong talent pipelines that will help Nortal hire the top talent
- Build strong relations with your hiring managers
- Bring in the best talent that corresponds to the business needs
- While being a team player, you’ll also work independently, taking responsibility for your domain and meeting the recruiting needs of the account
- Deliver the best candidate experience and represent Nortal’s values
You’re likely to succeed if you...
- Love building international high-performing teams
- Have a strong track record as a successful recruiter and/or sourcer
- Demonstrate strong sales skills and understand the importance of the pitch
- Have experience closing senior-level candidates and negotiating offer terms
- Have a deeply rooted curiosity level — and won’t settle with the most obvious results
- Understand the business and can meet expectations at all organizational levels, recruiting for both technical and business positions
- Have experience in an international company
- Have a forward-looking, proactive attitude that you implement in improving recruiting processes
Nortal’s culture is right for you if you...
- Value teamwork and the fact that together, great things can be accomplished
- Believe in the meaningful impact and change initiated by the projects executed by Nortal and understand the dynamics of our stakeholder relationships
- Have high-performance standards for yourself and the team
- Are goal-oriented and want to get things done
- Value open and honest relationships
About us Nortal is a multinational strategic change and technology company. Combining the unique experience of transforming Estonia into a digital leader and creating change in businesses with a strategic approach and data-driven technology, our vision is to build a seamless society. Nortal operates in nearly 20 countries and employs over 500 specialists who carry out high-impact projects across Europe, Middle East, Africa and the United States.