Senior Talent Sourcer - Europe or LATAM based (remote)
Andela was founded on a simple truth: Brilliance is evenly distributed.
Andela exists to connect brilliance and opportunity. Since 2014, we have been dedicated to breaking down global barriers and accelerating the future of work for both technologists and organizations around the world.
For technologists, Andela offers competitive long term career opportunities with leading organizations, access to a global community of professionals, and education opportunities with leading technology providers.
For companies, Andela provides access to a global network of fully integrated team members that unlock their business’ innovation and growth potential.
At Andela, we are deeply passionate about creating long-lasting and transformative growth opportunities for all and doing it in an E.P.I.C. [andela.com/careers] way.
We are excited to continue building our remote first team with incredible people like you!
About the Role
We're looking for a Senior Talent Sourcer to join our Talent Acquisition team. The Talent team is tasked with finding, attracting and bringing outstanding experts to our Talent Network and hiring strategic on demand roles. As a Senior Talent Sourcer, you'll be our sourcing subject matter expert, help grow our team in an innovative way and define a new function at Andela. You'll have the autonomy to improve and build our sourcing strategies and actions.
- Identify and engage the best Tech talent to be part of our network
- Identify, attract, and screen passive candidates to hire high priority roles.
- Build a continuous pipeline based on our strategic goals
- Partner with key stakeholders to understand each role, support, and to follow up during the recruitment process.
- Data driven, research and gather market intelligence to support hiring decisions.
- Own candidate relationships from fist contact through the end of the hiring process.
- Strong experience in sourcing talent in the Tech industry. Ideally +demonstrated ability.
- Excellent research skills with validated experience in sourcing specialty Tech profiles.
- Outstanding knowledge of LinkedIn Recruiter, Boolean searches, social media, and any other alternative searches.
- Oriented in delivering results
- Candidate experience attitude
- Demonstrated ability to build rapport and connect with individuals from diverse cultural backgrounds.
- The ability to be a Business Partner and support hiring managers in making right decisions.
- Ability to work autonomously and hold yourself accountable
#LI - KB12
- Fully Remote work culture - we hire globally and all of our roles are fully remote!
- Bring your own device stipend - buy your own laptop with funds from Andela
- Quarterly work from home stipends
- Flexible working hours
- Equity (as a part of compensation package)
- Healthcare, 401k / pension (US only)
- Andela Affinity Groups
- Growth & development paths
- Generous Paid Time Off, Parental Leave, Compassionate Leave
- And more to come! We're on a journey to reimagine global benefits at Andela
At Andela, we outcompete through diversity. We know that our strengths lie in the multiplicity of talents, perspectives, backgrounds & orientations resident in our community and we take pride in that. Andela is committed to a work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. Each individual has the right to work in a professional atmosphere that promotes equal employment opportunities and prohibits discriminatory practices. Andela provides equal employment opportunities and workplace to all employees and applicants without regard to factors including but not limited to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy (including breastfeeding), genetic information, HIV/AIDS or any other medical status, family or parental status, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. This commitment applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Our policies expressly prohibit any form of harassment and/or discrimination as stated above.
Andela is home for all, come as you are.
Building the next generation of tech leaders In the next ten years, there will be 1.3M software development jobs created and only 400,000 domestic computer science graduates to fill them. Africa, meanwhile, is home to the largest untapped talent pool and seven of the 10 fastest growing internet populations in the world. We founded Andela in 2014 to build a network of technology leaders on the African continent and bridge the divide between the U.S and African tech sectors. Leveraging a proven, data-driven approach, we build high-performing engineering teams with Africa’s top developers to help companies overcome the tech talent shortage and build better products, faster.