Lead Technical Recruiter
Okta, United States
Okta is an integrated identity and mobility management service
Okta Recruiting is growing, and we are adding Technical Recruiters to our team! As a Technical Recruiter you will be responsible for closely partnering with leadership in the technology org to build and execute strategies that attract the very best talent, who will drive the development of world-class Identity products for Okta and its customers. To be successful in this role, you must be able to think broadly, and keep pace in a highly fluid, ever-changing & collaborative workplace. You must also have excellent communication skills in order to engage the attention of our experienced leadership team and influence/respond to complex situations with a high attention to detail.
We are disrupting a multi-billion dollar industry – are you ready to join us?
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Partner with our Technology leadership to drive hiring growth
- Develop sourcing and recruiting strategies that deliver key results for your hiring teams
- Use data and metrics reporting to drive continuous process and strategy improvement
- Create strategies that influence and attract the right talent to join at the right time
- Operate as a Talent Partner through consultation, applying best practices to optimize for the best hiring decision
- Partner with your business and peer groups to deeply understand the Okta tech stack, strategy and be able to sell candidates.
- 4+ years of experience recruiting top technical talent for a fast-paced, high growth SaaS, Security or other Cloud-Native companies OR in a corporate Recruiting environment
- Passion and experience recruiting technical and/or product management roles across various industries including enterprise & consumer products up to director level
- Strong client focus and commitment to continuous improvement
- Proven track record of achievement and success
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- BS/BA degree preferred
- High Emotional Quotient (EQ) and ability to deliver in ambiguous environments
- Ability to learn and execute against innovative sourcing strategies
- Ability to learn and leverage stellar negotiation skills
- Model the behaviors of a team player and be a guardian of the Okta culture
((Colorado, New York and Washington only*) Minimum Salary of $124,000/year + bonus + equity + benefits))
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.
Okta is the leading independent provider of identity for the enterprise. The Okta Identity Cloud connects and protects employees of many of the world's largest enterprises. It also securely connects enterprises to their partners, suppliers and customers. With deep integrations to over 5,000 applications, the Okta Identity Cloud enables simple and secure access for any user from any device. Thousands of customers, including 20th Century Fox, Adobe, Dish Networks, Experian, Flex, LinkedIn, and News Corp, trust Okta to help them work faster, boost revenue and stay secure. Okta helps customers fulfill their missions faster by making it safe and easy to use the technologies they need to do their most significant work.