Executive Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Visa, Foster City CA, US
Everywhere you want to be
The Global Executive Talent Acquisition team is a small, high-functioning team that advises Visa’s business leaders on senior leadership interviews. The global team operates across five regions: North America, Latin America & the Caribbean (LAC), Asia-Pacific (AP), Europe and Central Eastern Europe, The Middle East and Africa (CEMEA). The team is comprised of experienced Talent Acquisition professionals from both Corporate and Executive Search industries, as well as strategic sourcers and recruiters, and candidate-care expert coordinators.
We are looking for a collaborative, detail oriented and proactive Recruiting Coordinator (RC) who will partner and support the Executive TA team in the US, providing excellent candidate care through the executive recruitment process. This person will coordinate, and arrange, complex interview schedules that often span time zones and panel interviews with a focus on excellence, quality and candidate / hiring manager experience. In addition, the coordinator will be an ambassador representing Visa and the Executive TA team, engaging with candidates from the start of the interview process through to placement and close of the role.
Communication with internal and external individuals is key in this position. Project management skills will be an important aspect of this role as well as the ability to forecast and anticipate changing priorities. The coordinator will use existing talent acquisition tools and practices as well as take the initiative to stay up to date on new tools and systems that would enhance our team and processes.
Responsible for scheduling interviews for internal and external talent with our internal partners and their teams, across all of our North America and Latin America & Caribbean geographies.
Build and maintain relationships, becoming a trusted point of contact both to our internal partners and client group, and to our external Executive Search partners and candidates.
Responsible for capturing accurate data regarding all live and open roles , as well as tracking candidates to ensure that the Executive TA function’s files are up to date with correct information and documents. As a key part of the team, ensuring compliance is met to meet Visa’s hiring standards
Support the management and distribution of confidential information for prospective candidates, both internal and external.
Help to prepare high quality internal reports, including interview schedules, candidate feedback reports, progress reports and other supporting materials to share with relevant internal partners.
This position is open to applicants in Foster City, CA and San Francisco, CA.
This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office two days a week, Tuesdays and Wednesdays with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% of the time based on business needs.
2 or more years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD, or PhD)
3 or more years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or more than 2 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD)
• A strong track record in supporting the development of a Practice, team or function, ideally gained from working in an Executive Search firm, International Professional Services firm or a fast-paced Corporate as a Recruitment Coordinator or an Executive Coordinator.
• Knowledge and experience of working in a top tier Executive Search firm would be advantageous.
• Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build deep and trusted relationships at all levels across the business
• Highly accurate with a strong attention to detail and excellent organisational / project management skills
• Comfortable and highly adept at managing complex geographical time zones for interview / meeting scheduling. Ability to problem solve to deliver positive outcomes through critical path actions
• The ability to balance, organise, and work on multiple projects simultaneously, prioritising own work to meet challenging deadlines, with a commitment to quality, detail and excellent deliverables.
• Conscientious with a rigorous self-starter mind-set to ensure information output is excellent, yet also a pragmatic and flexible problem solver.
• Listens carefully, executes projects in a timely manner
• Ability to copy with ambiguity, creates trust to work independently whilst ensuring engagement as part of the global Executive Talent Acquisition team.
• Ability to grasp concepts and systems quickly and assimilate unstructured information without becoming overwhelmed.
• Diplomatic, patient and collaborative. A self-starter who is able to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment with the ability to collaborate in a matrix and geographically dispersed team.
• An ambassadorial relationship-first approach, taking a servant-leadership mentality to interact at all levels across the business, comfortable engaging with senior leaders both internally and externally.
• Commercial and numerate with an active interest in Visa’s business, people and organization.
• Educated to degree level. Bachelor’s degree required.
• Highly proficient in PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, Excel and Mail-merge.
Visa has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees and visitors. As a condition of employment, all employees based in the U.S. are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.
Work Hours: Varies upon the needs of the department.
Travel Requirements: This position requires travel 5-10% of the time.
Mental/Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local law, including the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
Visa Inc. (NYSE: V) is the world’s leader in digital payments. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s relentless focus on innovation is a catalyst for the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and a driving force behind the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.