Senior Technical Sourcer - Engineering
Rubrik, US Remote
Bringing Speed and Scale to the Enterprise
About Team & About Role :
Rubrik’s talent team is diverse and full of opportunity. Our sourcing team supports scaling of our engineering & product teams, where roles are highly valued and impactful. Our Talent Team helps fuel Rubrik's success by hiring phenomenal people, being extremely collaborative, and building healthy and productive workplaces that promote growth.
We are currently looking for a highly skilled Talent Scout to join our team. The Talent Scout is an integral member of our talent team, combining consultative, influencing and endorsement skills to find and attract top talent. Collaborate with recruiting partners, hiring managers, key stakeholders, and other vital cross-functional arms of Rubrik to deliver ideal experiences. The Scout will be responsible for the full-service candidate sourcing experience and research support across the enterprise.
What You’ll Do:
- Work closely with recruiters and hiring managers to deeply understand requirements of roles, team functions, and how they fit into and complement Rubrik’s company culture
- Develop and execute sourcing strategies to build a robust candidate pipeline and help fill the highest priority hiring needs for the company
- Use hiring metrics to develop and execute on new and more efficient sourcing solutions
- Attend recruiting conferences and events and develop post-event outreach strategies
- Establish new ways and strategies to connect with top talent
Experience You’ll Need:
- 3+ years of work experience in sourcing or recruiting passive candidates with heavy emphasis on research, sourcing, recruitment and/or other relevant experience
- Knowledge of the recruitment lifecycle, inclusive of Boolean and/or Semantic searching, data mining, professional networking, passive candidate cold calling and innovative sourcing techniques
- Proven experience contacting, attracting, qualifying and converting high-potential prospects through multiple channels
- Experience with applicant tracking systems (Greenhouse, Workday, etc)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, including verbal and written
- Resourceful, with exceptional problem solving skills
- Openness to adapt and change in a rapidly evolving function
- Demonstrated experience speaking with and assessing candidates’ skills and qualifications
- Business acumen with the ability to understand business needs and structure
- Comfortable in front of highly technical VP’s and C-suite executives
Rubrik, the Zero Trust Data Security Company™, delivers data security and operational resilience for enterprises. Rubrik’s big idea is to provide data security and data protection on a single platform, including Zero Trust Data Protection, Ransomware Investigation, Incident Containment, Sensitive Data Discovery, and Orchestrated Application Recovery. This means your data is ready so you can recover the data you need, and avoid paying a ransom. Because when you secure your data, you secure your applications, and you secure your business.
We are a leader in data security, have been recognized as as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company, named as a LinkedIn Top 10 Startup and are proud to have earned Great Place to Work® Certification™. There has never been a more exciting time to join Rubrik, and our future is even brighter. The work you do will help propel our next chapter of growth as you do the best work of your career.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion @ Rubrik:
At Rubrik we are committed to building and sustaining a culture where people of all backgrounds are valued, know they belong, and believe they can succeed here.
Rubrik's goal is to hire and promote the best person for the job, no matter their background. In doing so, Rubrik is committed to correcting systemic processes and cultural norms that have prevented equal representation. This means we review our current efforts with the intent to offer fair hiring, promotion, and compensation opportunities to people from historically underrepresented communities, and strive to create a company culture where all employees feel they can bring their authentic selves to work and be successful.
Our DEI strategy focuses on three core areas of our business and culture:
- Our Company: Build a diverse company that provides equitable access to growth and success for all employees globally.
- Our Culture: Create an inclusive environment where authenticity thrives and people of all backgrounds feel like they belong.
- Our Communities: Expand our commitment to diversity, equity, & inclusion within and beyond our company walls to invest in future generations of underrepresented talent and bring innovation to our clients.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled: Rubrik is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
Rubrik is a cloud data management platform. They manage data and computing systems for large companies with operations spanning multiple compute clouds. Their goal is giving complex enterprise systems the simple interface of a consumer application.
Want to learn more about Rubrik? Visit Rubrik's website.
Recruiting Jobs For You
IRS - Accepting Resumes from Veteran Recruitment Appointment (...
U.S. Department of the Treasury, Thousand Oaks California, US
IRS - Accepting Resumes from Veteran Recruitment Appointment (...
U.S. Department of the Treasury, West Chester Ohio, US