Recruiting Manager, APAC
Branch Metrics, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
The industry leader of the most exciting space in mobile.
At Branch, we’re transforming how brands and users interact across digital platforms. Our mobile marketing and deep linking solutions are trusted to deliver seamless experiences that increase ROI, decrease wasted spend, and eliminate siloed attribution. Our team consists of smart, humble, and collaborative people who value ownership over all we do to create a product, team, and company that lives and breathes our motto: Build Together, Grow Together, Win Together.
As a Recruiting Manager, APAC at Branch, you will help scale the recruiting organization, while helping Branch continue to grow. You should have a strong eye for process improvements and experience partnering with hiring managers to hone their hiring strategy. You will support and help build internal processes and initiatives to help scale our Business functions, including but not limited to Pre/Post-Sales, Ops/G&A, and Marketing across the APAC region. There will be opportunities for continued professional and personal development as part of our culture here at Branch.
As a Recruiting Manager, APAC, you’ll get to:
- Develop strong relationships with hiring managers to understand hiring plans, establish priorities, and build effective recruiting strategies and execution.
- Track metrics and pipeline activity from/with recruiters for hiring as well as manage reporting.
- Be a champion of diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Partner with Global TA Ops to support the recruiting team on all operational aspects and identify opportunities to drive process rigor and efficiency.
- Help define our recruiting strategy that will help us achieve our ambitious hiring goals as we expand the team across various functions.
- Own end-to-end recruiting for a set of critical roles to support the team in delivering the hiring goals.
- Guide, mentor, train, and coach the high-performing recruiting team to build, scale, and drive recruiting excellence.
- Be part of special projects that are related to recruitment change management on a global scale.
You’ll be a good fit if you have:
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in Business/tech recruiting and at least 3 years experience leading a team. International experience is desired.
- Motivated, solutions-driven, and process-oriented person with proven success in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong understanding of recruiting metrics and how to convert them into actionable intelligence for the recruiting team and business stakeholders.
- Exceptional communication and influence skills with a results-driven mindset.
- A “roll-up-your-sleeves” mentality to support and be willing to help the team in the weeds.
- Experience working strategically with senior business leaders as a thought partner
- Prior start-up or a high-growth company experience is preferred.
A little bit about us:
- Branch has raised more than $600M from investors such as NEA, Founders Fund, and Playground Ventures.
- We are headquartered in Silicon Valley and have a presence all over the world.
- Diversity at Branch ranks in the top 10% for similarly sized companies (by Comparably).
- In 2022, we were recognized as one of Forbes Best Startups and certified by Great Places to Work.
- We have more than 3 billion monthly users and are partnered with over 75,000 apps.
If you think you’d be a good fit for this role, we’d love for you to apply! At Branch, we strive to create an inclusive culture that encourages people from different backgrounds and age groups to bring their unique, diverse perspectives to work. We aim every day to build an environment that empowers us all to do the best work of our lives, and we can’t wait to show you what we have to offer!
Please note that Branch's COVID-19 vaccination policy requires all team members who will be working from one of our offices or will be attending company events to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to qualifying accommodation requests.
About Branch Metrics
What We Do Branch provides solutions that unify user measurement across different devices, platforms, and channels. The introduction of mobile has divided today’s businesses, causing inaccurate attribution and links that don’t work, leading to wasted marketing spend and broken customer journeys. Branch fixes that by providing a holistic view of various user touch points and ensuring that links take the user to the right place on the website or native app. We're backed by amazing investors who share that vision. In total, we've raised over $113 million in funding from Playground Ventures, Founders Fund, New Enterprise Associates, Samsung Ventures, Ben Narasin, Pear Ventures, Cowboy Ventures, Zach Coelius, Madrona Venture Group, Greylock Partners, Redpoint Ventures, Lightspeed Venture Partners and TriplePoint Capital.