Recruiting Operations Specialist
Collective Health, San Mateo, CA | Lehi, UT | Remote
Leading the healthcare evolution
We all depend on healthcare throughout our lifetimes, for ourselves, and our families and friends, but it is notoriously difficult to navigate and understand. As an industry that comprises 20% of the US economy we think healthcare should work better for all of us. At Collective Health we believe it’s time for a new day in healthcare where as members we are informed and empowered to make the right care choices when the decisions are urgent and critical.
We are looking for a Recruiting Operations Specialist to join our People Team! In this role, you will support our 10 recruiters in achieving their hire targets and headcount total for the year. You will do this by managing our recruiting systems, improving backend processes, and creating best practices for DE&I plans and candidate referral awards. Our ideal candidate will have an in-depth knowledge of Greenhouse (our ATS) and 2+ years experience supporting in-house recruiting operations. You will report into our Recruiting Operations Manager.
What you'll do:
- Support diversity recruiting programs: research methods to improve pipeline diversity, including job boards, professional groups, and events. With the Recruiting Leads, create proposals and identify success metrics, then track performance against those metrics
- Become the subject matter expert in our ATS, Greenhouse
- Respond to, troubleshoot, and resolve questions about our recruiting systems
- Refresh pre-existing Greenhouse reports, audit data and respond to ad hoc data requests
- Manage the internal transfer offer process
- Assign newly approved jobs to recruiters and coordinators
- Administer the recruiting referral program and quarterly referral contest, including reporting, internal communications, and selecting prizes
- Draft and coordinate responses to Glassdoor reviews
- Help with training and how-to documentation of recruiting team systems
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- 2+ years of relevant experience in Recruiting Operations
- A strong understanding of the recruiting lifecycle and recruiting best practices
- Familiarity with Greenhouse, GoodTime, Gem and other relevant recruiting systems
- Comfortable with Google Sheets/Excel, including knowledge of basic formulas, pivot tables, and how to create charts
- Interested in building clear processes that are scalable
- Experience keeping track of multiple time sensitive requests at once
- Experience maintaining a high level of confidentiality when working with sensitive data
In addition to base salary, you will be eligible for stock options and benefits like health insurance, 401(k) and flexible time off. Learn more about our benefits at https://jobs.collectivehealth.com/#benefits.
This job can be performed in a location where we have an office: San Mateo, C or Lehi, UT, or hired for remote work in the following states: CA, CO, OR, UT, or WA.
About Collective Health
Founded in 2013, Collective Health has created an ecosystem of innovative partners across care and benefits delivery, as well as built a powerful and flexible infrastructure to better enable employees and their families to understand, navigate, and pay for healthcare. By reducing the administrative lift of delivering health benefits, providing an intuitive member experience, and improving health outcomes, the company guides employees toward healthier lives and companies toward healthier bottom lines. Collective Health is headquartered in San Mateo, CA with locations in Chicago, IL, and Lehi, UT. For more information, please visit collectivehealth.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Collective Health is committed to providing support to candidates who require reasonable accommodation during the interview process. If you need assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Scams in which fraudsters impersonate legitimate businesses for personal gain have become common during the pandemic and may be carried out through false websites, fake email addresses, through text messages, through social media, or by phone. Our recruiters use collectivehealth.com, recruiting.collectivehealth.com, and ext.collectivehealth.com email addresses. We do not conduct interviews via text or instant message nor do we ask candidates to download software other than Zoom, or to provide sensitive personally identifiable information such as bank account or social security numbers. If you suspect potential job fraud, please report it to law enforcement and to email@example.com.
About Collective Health
While medical technology continues to take giant steps forward, somehow the systems driving health coverage are still stuck in the past. The experience we have today is confusing. It’s painful. And we all deserve better. Collective Health was founded on the belief that better is possible. Driven by our mission to make understanding, navigating, and paying for care effortless, we’ve evolved the way health benefits work. More than 155 million Americans count on an employer for coverage. That's why, with the technology to create a more intelligent solution and the compassion to know that every person matters, we deliver a connected healthcare experience for companies who want the best for their employees.