Flow Traders, New York
If you're passionate about trading & technology, you'll find success.
Flow Traders is looking for a Recruitment Coordinator to join our growing HR & Recruitment team in New York. Reporting into the Head of HR & Recruitment, the ideal candidate is an energetic team player who will proactively support day to day recruitment operations and is committed to providing an exceptional candidate experience at Flow Traders. This is a unique opportunity to join a leading proprietary trading firm with an entrepreneurial and innovative culture at the heart of its business. We value quick-witted, creative minds and challenge them to make full use of their capacities. If you aim high, the sky is the limit!
Our small team is committed to finding and retaining the best talent and maintains a high level of productivity as our New York office grows to over 100 employees. This dynamic, fast-paced position requires exceptional organizational skills, efficient time management, the ability to multi-task and an extroverted personality. A successful candidate is a motivated self-starter who thrives in a results-oriented environment and is passionate about providing an exceptional experience for both current and prospective employees.
What You Will Do
- Ensure a positive candidate experience by maintaining timely communication with candidates
- Communicate regularly with hiring teams throughout the full lifecycle of recruitment
- Advertise job openings, schedule interviews, and facilitate candidate assessments
- Maintain up to date candidate records in our applicant tracking system, Greenhouse
- Coordinate travel and accommodations for candidates and recruitment team, as needed
- Work with relevant HR stakeholders to assist in employee onboarding for a smooth transition from candidate to new hire
- Represent Flow Traders at recruitment events, such as career fairs, info sessions and in-house events
- Pull weekly and quarterly reports and run ad-hoc recruitment analyses
- Support Recruitment team in other ad-hoc projects
What You Need to Succeed
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1+ years of experience in recruitment coordination, HR operations or related
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite tools: Office, Word, PowerPoint and particularly Excel (e.g. Vlookup, pivot tables, formulas)
- Familiarity with Greenhouse or other applicant tracking systems, a plus
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills, with an extroverted personality
- Ability to adapt and handle simultaneous moving parts with a sense of urgency in a fast paced, ever-changing environment
- Possess a strong sense of ownership and takes pride in work
- Organized, structured and meticulous with an exceptionally high attention to detail
- Resourceful, service-oriented mindset
- Strong prioritization and time-management skills
- Ability to take initiative and effectively use existing resources to work independently
- Ability and desire to identify challenges and suggest improvements
- Self-motivated and possesses strong desire to succeed
- Ability and willingness to travel for recruitment events
- Submit your resume and optional motivation letter
- Speak with members of the Recruitment Team
- Meet Head of HR & Head of Recruitment
Where permitted by applicable law, all new hires as of August 15th 2021, will be required to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination. Accommodations related to this requirement will be available for individuals unable to be vaccinated due to a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief.
What We Offer
We like to think that talent grows at Flow and stays at Flow. To ensure this, we provide our employees with an extensive onboarding program, access to Flow Academy, the best working environment, the latest technology and continuous support. We go out of our way to retain the small business feeling with which we started and stimulate innovation and collaboration through teamwork and our non-hierarchical approach. We offer competitive salary, annual discretionary profit share and other fantastic perks and benefits, such as:
- Medical, Vision, Dental Insurance coverage
- 401k plan with generous match
- In-house lounge with a bar, game consoles, poker & billiards tables
- Daily catered lunch, cold brew coffee on tap and a fully stocked kitchen
- Weekly table massages and bi-weekly haircuts
- Annual company trip and a variety of events throughout the year
- Reimbursed gym membership or home equipment and other wellness initiatives
- Global rotations between our offices worldwide
- Flow Academy for continuous learning and opportunities to attend industry seminars and conferences
- and more!
Flow Traders does not accept unsolicited resumes from any professional staffing or search firms. All resumes, and any other information identifying potential candidates, submitted to any employee at Flow Traders via-email, the Internet or directly without a valid and signed search agreement will be deemed free to contact by Flow Traders without any restrictions and no placement fee of any kind will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Flow Traders.
About Flow Traders
Flow Traders is a leading global technology-enabled liquidity provider specializing in exchange traded products (ETPs) and now expanding into other asset classes, such as FX, Fixed Income and Cryptocurrency. Our ambition is to become a one-stop shop liquidity platform in the financial markets globally. Supported by our proprietary technology platform, we provide liquidity in financial products that help contribute to more efficient markets.
Want to learn more about Flow Traders? Visit Flow Traders's website.
Recruiting Jobs For You
Manager, Recruiting Coordination
Gemini, New York, New York; Portland, Oregon; Chicago, Illinois; ...