Analyst, Talent Acquisition Strategy, Projects & Reporting
Visa, Bellevue WA, US
Everywhere you want to be
Visa's Global Technology Talent Acquisition team is focused on building and delivering world-class recruiting strategies and solutions for our Technology organization. Visa’s Technology organization is a core strategic part of Visa's growth and operational strategy, in how Visa builds, manages, supports, and productizes global payment technology. The Tech Talent Acquisition Team (Tech TA) partners with Visa’s Technology Organization to solving massive, complex technical problems at significant scale by finding the talent needed to drive the organization forward.
The Analyst, Talent Acquisition Strategy, Projects, and Reporting (Tech TA) is a core contributor organizing, planning, and supporting the execution and delivery of key reporting needs and strategic projects. The Analyst will own a portfolio of analysis, metrics, reporting, projects, and problem solving that supports the Talent Acquisition and Technology Organization leadership focused on improving the productivity, efficiency, and effectiveness in Talent Acquisition efforts. This will include driving reporting efficiency in specific areas, project managing new initiatives and driving change both in Tech TA and the Technology Organization.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Own several workstreams specific to Tech Business Talent Acquisition Progress to Workforce plan, Recruiting or Sourcing productivity, goals and metrics.
- Drive Strategic Projects and new programs across the Talent Acquisition process (e.g. Tech Candidate Testing and Assessment frameworks and Tools, Supply/Demand workload balancing, Building tools and capabilities to improve throughput rates, etc.).
- Serve as the point of contact for business leaders, partners, to collaborate with the broader Talent Acquisition team, HR Analytics, People Business Partners, and other internal stakeholders to identify meaningful trends, performance opportunities, key insights, and translate insights and findings into concise analysis and clear recommendations.
- Partner with global Recruiting Leaders and other analysts to build and develop reporting needs, and support ad-hoc requests leveraging existing dashboards and systems.
- Collect, prepare, validate, clean, analyze, and effectively communicate results using data visualization techniques.
- Analyze complex recruiting and assessment data sets using Excel (Pivot charts, VLOOKUP, etc.) or other methods.
- Developing and implementing project strategies and process improvements.
- Handle multiple data request workstreams with competing priorities, all while ensuring high quality throughput.
- Create and manage project management schedules, coordinating tasks for projects or project phases, schedules, arranging support services, and tracking progress.
- Working across groups, aligning internal team members and external stakeholders.
- Maintaining and tracking lists of issues, action items, and risks.
- Developing cost/budget and staffing assessments.
- Preparing project statuses for leadership roll-ups and reporting.
- Maintaining information in tools and encouraging collaboration.
The successful candidate will have solid analytical skills (data analysis, data structuring, data problem solving, and the ability to draw insights), the ability to convey analytical findings in a way which is comprehensive, convincing and change oriented, and be able to project manage and own workstreams on complex project topics with regular C-Suite interest.
- Strong, clearly articulated verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
- Proactive, vocal, exhibiting sense of urgency, and with ability to effectively support multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Exercises self-management and independent judgment with little or no direction from management.
- Results driven and proactive in nature
- Power to make decisions and ability to “get things done.”
- Fosters teamwork and collaboration
- Highly adaptable, possess strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Possesses strong facilitator abilities.
- An eye for detail and excellent grammar.
- Experience using word processing (MS Word) programs and spreadsheets (MS Excel), MS Power-point, and other related tools (Tableau, Power BI).
- Bachelor’s degree required.
Visa has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees and visitors. As a condition of employment, all employees based in the U.S. are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.
Work Hours: Varies upon the needs of the department.
Travel Requirements: This position requires travel 5-10% of the time.
Mental/Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local law, including the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
Visa Inc. (NYSE: V) is the world’s leader in digital payments. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s relentless focus on innovation is a catalyst for the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and a driving force behind the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.