Senior Technical Recruiter - Singapore
See jobs at Carousell
Carousell is the leading classifieds group in Greater Southeast Asia on a mission to inspire the world to start buying and selling, and to make secondhand the first choice. Founded in August 2012 in Singapore, the group has a leading presence in eight markets under the brands Carousell, Mudah.my, Cho Tot, OneKyat, Ox Street and Refash, serving tens of millions of monthly active users. We have three technology development centers in Singapore, Taiwan, and India, as well as offices in Hong Kong, Malaysia, Philippines, Indonesia, Myanmar, and Vietnam. Carousell is backed by leading investors, including Telenor Group, Rakuten Ventures, Naver, STIC Investments and Sequoia Capital India.
As a team of passionate individuals working together to solve meaningful problems, there is so much more for you to discover in a career with Carousell. Our culture is made up of hiring, developing, and promoting people who embody our values of solving problems for our users; having a mission-first mindset; being relentlessly resourceful; caring deeply; and staying humble to constantly improve. Together as an Organisation, we make magic happen.
About the role
As a young and expanding organisation, we are looking to hire a Technical Recruiter who has good experience in hiring for Product Management roles to join our Singapore team. In this role, the recruiter will help in identifying, screening, building a strong pipeline of best-in-class talent for Carousell and hiring qualified candidates through active headhunting. You will also partner with the People Team and focus on creating an engaging candidate experience, building a strong employer brand for the Carousell Group and being a trusted Talent advisor to our business leaders.
- Partner with hiring managers and stakeholders to implement the full cycle recruitment process and bring the best talents onboard.
- Act as a talent advisor and subject matter expert for Product Management / Tech leadership.
- Adapt quickly to changing hiring priorities and formulate plans to fill new roles quickly
- End to end hands-on sourcing & managing of candidates for critical hires
- Develop relevant and effective sourcing strategies and provide consultative services to meet recruitment needs; lead searches, build a network with key talents in the market and a healthy candidates pipeline for strategic/critical roles
- Build a robust talent pipeline through engagement with targeted interests and network groups, particularly in the Technology/ Product Management space
- Partner closely with our functional and country People Business Partners and the leadership team to build Employer Branding strategies that support a high growth, high performing organisation
- At least 5-8 years of experience in Talent Acquisition;
- Agency or in-house recruitment experience and the ability to manage high volume of technical hiring;
- Experience in hiring for software product (Product Managers, Product Designers, Product Developers, UX Researchers) talents across multiple regions
- Experience in a start-up/fast-paced organization within the Technology sector or Classifieds or E-commerce space preferred;
- Experienced in Employer Branding strategies and recruitment metrics
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and ability to provide great candidates’ experience;
- Understanding of recruitment metrics and utilizing them to influence in hiring decision
- The ability to work optimally in high pressure situations and come up with a creative ways of hitting your targets
- Senior candidates who are currently leading teams are welcome to apply. They will be considered for team lead positions
- Highly collaborative and able to manage stakeholders
By clicking on Submit, you are accepting to our PDPA policies. In case you are interested to know more, read about our Candidates Personal Data Privacy Statement [https://support.carousell.com/hc/en-us/articles/4410378144537-Candidates-Personal-Data-Privacy-Statement].
Carousell is a mobile classifieds marketplace that makes selling as easy as taking a photo, buying as simple as chatting. Launched in August 2012 by the 3 co-founders Quek Siu Rui, Marcus Tan, and Lucas Ngoo, Carousell began in Singapore and has spread to 19 cities around the world. With over 65 million listings, we are one of the world’s largest and fastest growing marketplaces. Carousell has been ranked as the top Lifestyle and Shopping app in Singapore, Taiwan, and Hong Kong, and is backed by leading international Venture Capitalists Sequoia India, Rakuten Ventures, 500 Startups, Golden Gate Ventures, and QuestVC.
Want to learn more about Carousell? Visit Carousell's website.
Recruiting Jobs For You
Talent Acquisition Partner - Design & Creative (remote ANZ)
Canva, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia