Contract Sales Recruiter
Samsara, Remote - UK
See jobs at Samsara
Who we are
Samsara (NYSE: IOT) is the pioneer of the Connected Operations Cloud, which allows businesses that depend on physical operations to harness IoT (Internet of Things) data to develop actionable business insights and improve their operations. Founded in San Francisco in 2015, we now employ more than 1,800 people globally and have over 1.5 million active devices. Samsara also went public in December 2021 and we’re just getting started.
Recent awards we’ve won include:
- #2 in the Financial Times’ Fastest Growing Companies in Americas list 2021
- Named as a Best Place to Work in Built In 2022
- #19 in the Forbes Cloud 100 2021
- IoT Analytics Company of the Year in 2022’s IoT Breakthrough Winners
- Forbes Advisor named us the Best Solution for Large Companies - Fleet management software for 2022!
We're driving change in industries that are yet to fully embrace digital transformation. Physical operations make up a massive slice of the global economy but haven’t benefited from innovation and actionable information in the way that other sectors have. The potential for scale and impact is huge.
About the role:
At Samsara, we invest in our people and hiring is a team effort that is crucial to our success. We are looking for a talented, experienced Sales Recruiter to partner with our growing Sales teams and continuously develop a robust pipeline of prospective candidates. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to personally grow their career while professionally building an extraordinary sales team experiencing hyper growth.
In this role, you will:
- Manage Full-Cycle Recruiting: Create and implement strategies to solve problems and build diverse pipelines across Samsara’s corporate teams through sourcing, referrals, research, events, and social media. Find and engage passive candidates through creative sourcing techniques and help them envision life at Samsara. Effectively manage multiple requisitions and candidates during high volume periods while creating and owning a flawlessly positive candidate experience.
- Be a Talent Advisor: Partner closely with hiring managers to deeply understand their teams and goals. Organize and facilitate interview debriefs and drive offer approval, extension and negotiation. Identify closing strategies for offers and proactively provide candidates with the appropriate information to help make their decision as easy as possible.
- Influence with data: Independently address and unblock data analysis challenges. Extract and synthesize insights. Identify headwinds and tailwinds with a search.
- Communicate Effectively - Tailor written and verbal communication to different audiences and situations.
- Manage Stakeholders - Be seen as a trusted partner by other key cross-functional points of contact. Able to identify friction points, set appropriate expectations, and drive initiatives to overcome obstacles with a search.
- Be a DEI Advocate - Develop and implement sourcing strategies and marketing programs to identify top talent and build diverse candidate pipelines. Advise on structured interview processes that mitigates unconscious bias. Coach leaders and interviewers in inclusive interviewing best practices and objective feedback.
- Be Brilliant at the Basics: Track pipeline data and provide relevant and consistent updates to hiring managers. Maintain high attention to detail when entering data into Greenhouse (ATS) and other recruiting tools.
- Be a Cultural Champion: :Champion, role model, and embed Samsara’s cultural principles (Focus on Customer Success, Build for the Long Term, Adopt a Growth Mindset, Be Inclusive, Win as a Team) as we scale globally and across new offices.
Minimum requirements for the role:
- 5+ year of recruiting experience in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team
- Proven strategic sourcer and closer
- Team player with an eye for talent who loves connecting people and opportunities
- Able to confidently represent Samsara with professionalism both internally and externally
- Target driven, detail oriented, approachable and able to bring up others around you
- Previous tech experience preferred, and an unwavering ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with Greenhouse or equivalent ATS experience
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
At Samsara, we welcome everyone regardless of their background, race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, etc. We depend on the unique approaches of our team members to help us solve complex problems. We are committed to increasing diversity across our team and ensuring that Samsara is a place where people from all backgrounds can make an impact.
Samsara is an inclusive work environment, and we are committed to ensuring equal opportunity in employment for qualified persons with disabilities. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or click here if you require any reasonable accommodations throughout the recruiting process.
US Only: Please note that Samsara’s COVID-19 vaccination policy requires all team members who will be meeting in person for business or working from one of our offices to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or submit regular testing. People who cannot be vaccinated for qualifying medical conditions, sincerely held religious beliefs, and other legally protected categories, may request an accommodation.
Our target total compensation market position is in the top 25% of all software and hardware companies. Our full time employees receive an above market-rate salary, an outstanding equity offering, employee-led remote and flexible working, health benefits, personal development, Samsara for Good charity fund, and much, much more. Take a look at our Benefits site to learn more.
At Samsara, we have adopted a flexible way of working, enabling teams and individuals to do their best work, regardless of where they’re based. We value in-person collaboration and know a change of scenery and quiet space to work is welcomed from time to time, but also appreciate that the world of work has changed. Our offices remain open for those who prefer to collaborate or work in-office, but we also encourage fully remote applicants.
About Breakthroughs in semiconductors are making sensors smaller and radically cheaper, and wireless Internet connectivity is becoming ubiquitous. Yet traditional enterprise-scale sensor systems still require complex infrastructure, from hard-wired networks to servers, middleware, and custom code. As a result, sensor projects can take months — if not years — to bring online. Samsara disrupts the traditional sensor model with an integrated, software-centric solution. Our products combine plug-and-play sensors, wireless connectivity, and rich cloud-hosted software, all tightly-integrated for simple deployment. Samsara was founded in early 2015 by Sanjit Biswas and John Bicket. Sanjit and John previously co-founded Meraki, the cloud networking leader. Meraki was acquired by Cisco for $1.2 billion in 2012, and under Sanjit and John's continued leadership became one of Cisco’s fastest growing businesses. Samsara’s team includes veteran executives and technical leaders from companies including Google, Apple, and Meraki, who bring experience in big data, cloud software, and hardware design. In Sanskrit, "Samsara" is the eternal cycle of life and rebirth.
Want to learn more about Samsara? Visit Samsara's website.
Recruiting Jobs For You
IRS - Accepting Resumes from Veteran Recruitment Appointment (...
U.S. Department of the Treasury, Thousand Oaks California, US
IRS - Accepting Resumes from Veteran Recruitment Appointment (...
U.S. Department of the Treasury, West Chester Ohio, US