Talent Acquisition Partner - Temp
Payoneer, Petach Tiqva, Israel
Connecting business, professionals, countries, and currencies
Have we got a job for you?!
Talent Acquisition Partner - Temporary (6-12 months), Petah Tikva
Build Your Career | Have Fun | Make a Difference
If you’re the kind of person that loves to get stuff done, collaborate with colleagues all over the world and is interested in joining a fast growth global company that is trusted by the world’s top digital brands and truly cares for its customers, join us at Payoneer!
Check out our values
We’re looking for a passionate Talent Acquisition Partner to join our global HR team. You must be a people person, team-worker and independent professional, who has a proven track of managing end to end recruiting processes and get stuff done.
Is this you?
What’s the job?
- Recruiting for diverse positions (Operations, Risk, Tech, Product, Marketing, Business) according to business needs.
- End to end recruiting process: CV screen, phone interviews, HR interviews, reference checks, salary offers and contracts.
- Implementing and utilizing effective sourcing tools and advertising on social networks to attract highly qualified candidates and promote Payoneer’s employer brand.
- Initiation and training of staff members
- Collaborating with hiring managers and support them during recruiting process.
- Working independently on your positions end to end while supporting the other team members when needed.
- Being a part of our HR department and Talent Acquisition team, raising ideas, improving current processes and constantly thinking in a creative and out of the box way.
- The position is temporary for at least six months with the actual possibility of being recruited to the organization
Have you done this kind of stuff?
- 2+ years’ experience in recruiting – a must.
- Experience conducting HR interviews
- Very high level of English (written, spoken)– a must.
- Highly effective oral and written communication skills
- People person, great team work, responsive, communicative
- Independent, self monitored with good multitasking and prioritization skills
Not a must but a great advantage
- Experience using Greenhouse applicant tracking systems – a big advantage.
- Experience using LinkedIn corporate seat applicant tracking systems – a big advantage
- Experience recruiting and sourcing for R&D positions
A few words about us
Payoneer is a leading payment platform and one of the world’s fastest growing fintech companies, ranking high on Inc. 5000, Deloitte Fast 500, and the CNBC Disruptor List. We empower entrepreneurs and businesses anywhere in the world – from Cairo to California, Buenos Aires to Bangalore and Tel Aviv to Tokyo – to go beyond and grow successful, sustainable businesses. With millions of customers in over 200 countries worldwide and trusted by clients like Amazon, Airbnb and Google, Payoneer truly connects anyone, anywhere, with opportunities to trade globally.
About us Payoneer is an easy, secure, and cost-effective way for companies of all sizes to pay people and businesses throughout the world. Since 2005, Payoneer has provided companies with multiple ways to transfer payments, including prepaid debit MasterCard® cards, deposits to local banks worldwide and payments to local e-wallets. Award-winning Payoneer has quickly become an innovator in the field of online payment solutions with thousands of companies and more than a million payees worldwide. Payoneer is a leading mass-payout company that provides solutions to enable both Fortune 100 companies as well as small businesses to make payments to 210 countries around the world.