MongoDB unleashes the power of software and data for innovators everywhere
The database market is massive (IDC estimates it to be $121B+ by 2025!) and MongoDB is at the head of its disruption. At MongoDB we are transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. We are the leading modern data platform and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years. Join our team and be at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
Shift Timing: 2 PM to 10 PM (Cab provided for afternoon shift only)
- Work closely with a team of Recruiters to schedule phone, zoom and in person interviews for India and APAC regions
- Work closely with Hiring Managers to ensure a close partnership between Recruiting and various departments
- Own candidate experience; ensuring timely communication throughout the interview process
- Meeting and greeting candidates, making sure that they are served foods and beverages
- Administers assessments and undertakes electronic pre-screening of candidates to support recruiting efforts where applicable
- Collect feedback from interviewers
- Arrange travel for candidates by booking Uber/ Ola for them
- Assist the team with projects on an ad-hoc basis
- You have endless amounts of energy and are very detail-oriented
- You have at least 2 year of experience as a recruiting coordinator
- You have had experience scheduling interviews and/or calendaring
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree
- Applicant Tracking System/Human Resources Information System experience preferred but not required
- You have experience with Gmail, Google Calendar and Google documents
- You can discuss specific instances where you needed to be resourceful, focused, a team player, and sole contributor
- You have a sense of urgency (and a sense of humor!)
- You did your homework on MongoDB, and recognize the amazing things that are happening here and want in; you are looking for an opportunity to break into the technology startup world
- This is a 24/7 job in the sense it may be necessary to work after hours and some weekend hours to complete the job
- Flexibility to work in afternoon / morning shifts and change working hours as per the team need is most important for this role
- Utilise free time to help recruiters/ sourcers with sourcing projects
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups, to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ wellbeing and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!
MongoDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
MongoDB is an equal opportunities employer.
MongoDB was founded in 2007 by Dwight Merriman, Eliot Horowitz and Kevin Ryan – the team behind DoubleClick.
At the Internet advertising company DoubleClick (now owned by Google), the team developed and used many custom data stores to work around the shortcomings of existing databases. The business served 400,000 ads per second, but often struggled with both scalability and agility. Frustrated, the team was inspired to create a database that tackled the challenges it faced at DoubleClick.
MongoDB is the leading modern, general purpose database platform, designed to unleash the power of software and data for developers and the applications they build. Headquartered in New York, with offices across North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific, we are close to where you do business. MongoDB has more than 4,300 customers in over 85 countries, including more than half of the global Fortune 100. The MongoDB database platform has been downloaded over 30 million times and there have been more than 730,000 MongoDB University registrations.