[UK BHV] Recruitment Executive
HelloFresh, Nuneaton, United Kingdom
Delivering great recipes and fresh ingredients to your home each week
At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat forever by offering our customers high quality food and recipes for different meal occasions. Over the past 10 years, we've seen this mission spread around the world and beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are a global food solutions group and the world's leading meal kit company, active in 17 countries across 3 continents. So, how did we do it? Our weekly boxes full of exciting recipes and fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of customers looking for delicious, healthy and sustainable options. The HelloFresh Group now includes our core brand, HelloFresh, as well as: GreenChef, EveryPlate, Chef's Plate, Factor, and Youfoodz.
About the job
HelloFresh is growing and so are our people! We are currently looking for a Recruitment Executive to join our DC in Nuneaton. As a Recruitment Executive, you will be responsible for the hiring and onboarding of our hourly paid Operatives ensuring we have a strong permanent HelloFresh workforce.
What you will be doing:
- Source, recruit and select internal and external candidates for our hourly paid operational non-valued added roles to support our growth goals
- Work with hiring managers to understand staffing needs for these roles on a weekly basis
- Support with business critical and strategy projects
- First line manager for recruitment admin and coordinators, conducting alternate monthly appraisals
- Support Recruitment Lead with internal and external stakeholder meetings
- Work closely with Recruitment lead to ensure recruitment KPIs are being achieved
- Support with high volume recruitment in absence of team members
Who you are:
- Previous experience in internal and/or agency recruitment for high volume roles
- A natural “people person” with great communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter with a can-do attitude, and confident working with stakeholders of all levels
- Comfortable in a fast-paced and demanding environment, that develops and changes quickly every day
- Able to take on ownership and act autonomously
- Target driven and used to working towards KPIs
- Confident in making high volume proactive phone calls
- Have strong organizational skills, be able to handle multiple tasks at once
- 70% discount on HelloFresh or Green Chef boxes
- Bippit financial wellbeing account
- Premium Headspace account
- Group Life Assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eye care scheme
- Learnerbly professional development membership
- MoreHappi unlimited professional coaching membership
- Company pension scheme
- Gym membership
- Bupa private medical insurance (including dental)
- If in the office, enjoy a free breakfast every day
- Dog friendly office! (London site only)
- Hybrid working- 50/50 remote working & flexible start/finish times (role dependent)
- Mental health first aiders and an employee assistance programme
- Working from home equipment budget
Start date: ASAP
Shift/Hours of Work:
Location: The Beehive, Bermuda Industrial Estate, 1 St Georges Way, Nuneaton, CV10 7JS
Recruitment process: First, you will have a phone interview with a member of our Talent Acquisition team. Should you be successful, you will be asked to complete a technical test and, depending on the result, you will be invited for a face to face interview.
If you are an internal candidate, please ensure your current manager is aware of your application for this role.
We believe that sharing a meal brings people of all identities, backgrounds, and cultures together. We are committed to celebrating all dimensions of diversity in the workplace equally and ensuring that everyone feels a sense of inclusion and belonging. We also aim to extend this commitment to the partners we work with and the communities we serve. We are constantly listening, learning, and evolving to deliver on these principles. We are proud of our collaborative culture. Our diverse employee population enables us to connect with our customers and turn their feedback into meaningful action - from developing new recipes to constantly improving our process of getting dinner to our customers’ homes. Our culture attracts top talent with shared values and forms the foundation for a great place to work!
At HelloFresh, we embrace diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of an individual's race, national origin, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, marital status or any other protected characteristic under applicable law, whether actual or perceived. As part of the Company’s commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations, up to the point of undue hardship, to candidates at any stage, including to individuals with disabilities.
HelloFresh is a multinational meal delivery service with a presence in several Western European and North American countries, as well as Australia. The company was founded in 2011 in Berlin by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel and Jessica Nilsson.