Senior Business Sourcer
DoorDash, Toronto, ON
On-demand delivery empowering local economies
About the Team
The DoorDash Recruiting Team is focused on building DoorDash culture, one quality hire at a time. We partner with hiring teams to design and execute recruiting strategies that enable DoorDash to hire remarkable talent in the most efficient and unbiased ways.
About the Role
At DoorDash, our Sourcers play an essential part in supporting our growing teams by working alongside our recruiters and hiring managers while managing candidates at the top of the funnel. This is a unique and highly impactful opportunity to help accelerate the business by engaging qualified candidates across multiple business functions and acting as a subject matter expert and owner of market insights.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Build partnerships with several of our business leaders across a range of teams (Sales, Finance, Marketing, Legal, People, etc.)
- Work with the recruiter and hiring manager to develop creative strategies for engaging qualified candidates for their teams through resume screening, outbound sourcing, networking, referrals, events, etc.
- Help influence hiring decisions at each point in the recruiting process
- Use data, your knowledge, and industry trends to build creative sourcing strategies and iterate on our interview process
We’re excited about you because…
- You have 4+ years of sourcing experience
- You have mastered successful pipeline management using an ATS, LinkedIn, and a variety of other channels
- You enjoy research and like to find needles in haystacks
- You have outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- You're metrics driven - able to leverage data to help guide your decisions
- You're able to work through ambiguity in a fast-paced environment
- You're growth-minded - eager to expand your skill set and excited to carve out your career path at a company with many options
- You have a desire for impact and are able to work cross-functionally with your partners to make it happen
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We're committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.
At DoorDash, we’re working to connect more businesses to more people. We want to shrink every city by bringing people anything—faster, fresher, and from farther away. And we’re doing it everyday: from prep-times to traffic to weather, we’ve innovated a groundbreaking approach to delivery that factors in all the elements that come between people and their products. We want to be the shortest distance between every local store and people’s doors. We’re breaking down the art of delivery to a perfect science – one order at a time.