Creative Recruiter, Contract
TripAdvisor, New York, NY
Know better. Book better. Go better.
We believe that we are better together, and at Tripadvisor we welcome you for who you are. Our workplace is for everyone, as is our people powered platform. At Tripadvisor, we want you to bring your unique identities, abilities, and experiences, so we can collectively revolutionize travel and together find the good out there.
About Talent Acquisition
The Talent Acquisition team is responsible for all aspects of full life-cycle recruitment globally for the Tripadvisor brand. We are committed to our company’s mission of bringing unique perspectives and experiences into each aspect of our careers. We have a hard and steadfast commitment towards ED&I, and as such have built a diverse team of individuals to continue to build and grow our organization with a fair and equitable lens. Our team is extremely collaborative, with ample opportunities for growth and learning. We aim to find the good out there not only in the world of travel, but in those we hire.
We are looking for a motivated, organized and experienced Creative Recruiter to join the Talent Acquisition Team at Tripadvisor. You will have a proven track record recruiting within a creative environment and for relevant positions. You are eager to have a large impact in, and learn more about our business. You will have the opportunity to work with our global recruiting teams and get exposure to all aspects of a larger recruiting organization. If this sounds like you, keep reading.
Note: This is a long term contract position, with the ability to work remotely within the US.
What you’ll do:
The Creative Recruiter will work closely with our hiring managers within the Creative, Content and Product Design teams. They will be responsible for sourcing and full-cycle recruiting and utilizing creative and outside-the-box sourcing techniques to target top candidates.
- Build and own a sourcing pipeline and candidate pool for key positions
- Have a strong pulse on the creative and producto design talent markets, with an interest to not only fill open positions – but pipeline for future talent within the market
- Work closely hiring managers to develop and execute tactical recruiting strategies aimed at generating candidate flow to meet overall recruiting goals
- Understand and communicate what it takes to be successful at Tripadvisor. Live the brand.
- Identify strategic search opportunities and assist in managing search strategy for priority roles
- Collect, measure, and evaluate market data
- Present funnel metrics to recruiting leaders and hiring managers on a weekly basis
- Maintain accurate and thorough documentation within the company's ATS
- Manage the candidate life-cycle from outreach to close focusing on an outstanding candidate experience
What we are looking for?
- 4+ years of relevant recruiting experience required hiring for creative positions – preferably within an agency, product, or e-commerce organization
- A creative and strategic view of recruiting, with the ability to build and maintain a pipeline of talent for hard to fill position
- Proven results in past roles
- Ability to maintain the appropriate level of communication with hiring managers, recruitment leaders, as well as other internal stakeholders regularly
- Results-oriented mindset with ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Confident administration and technical skills –Office Outlook and Word, Applicant Tracking Systems, internal systems are also required and this person will have to be able to learn very quickly and not be afraid to ask questions
- Flexible approach; ability to follow processes; able to multi-task at all times, challenge back when needed; ability to prioritize workload; and be time sensitive to tasks which are critical
- Committed, hardworking and proactive approach, and resilient
We strive to create an accessible and inclusive experience for all candidates. If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application or the recruiting process, please make sure to reach out to your individual recruiter or our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TripAdvisor® is the world's largest travel site*, enabling travelers to unleash the potential of every trip. TripAdvisor offers advice from millions of travelers, with 500 million reviews and opinions covering 7 million accommodations, restaurants and attractions, and a wide variety of travel choices and planning features — checking more than 200 websites to help travelers find and book today's lowest hotel prices. TripAdvisor branded sites make up the largest travel community in the world, reaching 390 million average unique monthly visitors** in 49 markets worldwide. TripAdvisor: Know better. Book better. Go better.