Recruiting Coordinator (Contract)
Clover Health, Remote - USA
Clover is a Medicare Plan done differently.
Clover is reinventing health insurance by working to keep people healthier.
We're building a team of dedicated and passionate individuals who come from diverse backgrounds and experiences to help achieve Clover's mission. From Engineering to Nursing, we aim to hire the best and the brightest from a variety of industries. The Recruiting team partners with key stakeholders from every department to understand business objectives, develop strategic hiring plans and recruit amazing talent.
Our Recruiting Coordinators play an integral role on the front lines of the candidate experience. We're looking for an organized and positive contributor to join our bi-coastal, in-house recruiting team.
This is a fully-remote 6-month contract assignment with benefits, and the possibility to convert to full-time.
As a Recruiting Coordinator, you will:
- Own the candidate’s interview process from scheduling interviews (via phone or virtual), managing communication workflow, and drafting and sending offer letters.
- Act as the primary point-of-contact for both the candidate and interviewers; handling all scheduling changes and any other mishaps that occur.
- Post and track jobs on our careers site and external job boards. Manage vendor relationships.
- Partner closely with recruiters to ensure candidates move through the interview process in a timely manner.
- Maintain accuracy of Greenhouse, our Applicant Tracking System, and pull reports and data as needed.
- Partner with company leadership to produce up-to-date dashboards and ad-hoc reporting as needed.
- Manage conference calendar and work cross-functionally to execute on strategy and logistics. Assist with company recruiting events and meet-ups.
- Assist team with additional duties such as sourcing, screening, or other operational projects as needed.
You will love this job if:
- You have a passion for project management and can juggle multiple priorities at any given time.
- You're a logistical guru. You're not afraid of complex projects with lots of moving pieces, and know how to collaborate for success.
- You're a people person and believe that a company is only as good as its employees. You take pride in the fact that the work you do has a direct impact on this.
- You actively come up with solutions to problems; the status quo doesn't suit you, and improving the efficiency of processes fuels you.
- You are nimble, and comfortable working in a constantly evolving environment. You embrace ambiguity and speed while maintaining a bias towards action.
- Timeliness and accuracy is the name of your game; you view building an interview schedule similar to a Tetris puzzle.
You should get in touch if:
- You have 1+ year of experience in a Recruiting Coordinator/Administrative Assistant role (or a similar position where you managed high-volume coordination).
- You have experience working with an applicant tracking system (ATS), we use Greenhouse!
- You have the ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously with attention to detail and appropriate sense of urgency/time management.
- You have experience working on a Mac with Google Suite (Gmail, Google Calendar, drive, etc.).
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.
About Clover: We are reinventing health insurance by combining the power of data with human empathy to keep our members healthier. We believe the healthcare system is broken, so we've created custom software and analytics to empower our clinical staff to intervene and provide personalized care to the people who need it most.
We always put our members first, and our success as a team is measured by the quality of life of the people we serve. Those who work at Clover are passionate and mission-driven individuals with diverse areas of expertise, working together to solve the most complicated problem in the world: healthcare.
From Clover’s inception, Diversity & Inclusion have always been key to our success. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds, who share a passion for improving people's lives. Diversity not only includes race and gender identity, but also age, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion and many other parts of one’s identity. All of our employee’s points of view are key to our success, and inclusion is everyone's responsibility.
About Clover Health
Clover Health is a data driven health insurance startup driving to improve the overall state of healthcare in America. We are hiring software engineers, data scientists, designers and product folks who can help us understand our members’ wellness and steer them clear of any health risks down the road. Unlike other health insurance companies also embracing preventive health, Clover’s Medicare is built on technology from the ground-up. Integrating our systems with doctors, clinicians, and nurse practitioners, Clover’s data team helps healthcare professionals in the field intervene directly into patients’ wellness to help them avoid acute health episodes. If you’re a passionate person and interested in changing healthcare for the better, then Clover may just be the place for you.