Recruiting Coordinator / Project Manager (Contractor)
TripAdvisor, London, UK
Know better. Book better. Go better.
Who we are:
We believe that we are better together, and at Tripadvisor we welcome you for who you are. Our workplace is for everyone, as is our people powered platform. At Tripadvisor, we want you to bring your unique perspective and experiences, so we can collectively revolutionize travel and together find the good out there.
Viator is looking for a Coordinator/Project Manager who is a team oriented individual with exceptional experience managing the full life cycle recruitment process. S/he will be responsible for consulting with hiring managers and business leaders to understand their recruitment needs, develop sourcing strategies to leverage diverse high caliber candidates, pre-screen candidates to assess their qualifications through a combination of behavioral and competency based interviewing, and monitor requisition status to ensure an efficient recruitment process.
- Schedule interviews for hiring managers and mange changes to these requests
- Strategically source and discover talent via various recruitment sources, developing talent pools.
- Manage various projects with HR
- Work creatively with hiring managers to help create recruitment plans, identify resources for outreach and staffing needs.
- Provide consultation and training to departments in regards to the Search and Selection process.
- Negotiate and collaborate with hiring managers in developing new hire compensation packages.
- Process/review and follow up appropriately with all pre-employment background checks.
This position requires a minimum of 2 years of related Talent Acquisition experience with a Bachelor’s degree. Prior experience in managing a large volume of roles preferred. Knowledge of Greenhouse and social media platform recruiting techniques also preferred.
THIS IS A CONTRACTOR POSITION
TripAdvisor® is the world's largest travel site*, enabling travelers to unleash the potential of every trip. TripAdvisor offers advice from millions of travelers, with 500 million reviews and opinions covering 7 million accommodations, restaurants and attractions, and a wide variety of travel choices and planning features — checking more than 200 websites to help travelers find and book today's lowest hotel prices. TripAdvisor branded sites make up the largest travel community in the world, reaching 390 million average unique monthly visitors** in 49 markets worldwide. TripAdvisor: Know better. Book better. Go better.