Senior Manager, Technical Recruiting
Everlaw, Oakland, California
Ediscovery made easy. Intuitive software for document analysis.
- We want you to feel like part of the team early on! Our onboarding process will integrate you into the company with informative sessions on our product, policies, processes, and team structure and goals.
- We’re excited for you to learn, grow, and contribute right away! We trust that you’ll bring experience and knowledge that will uplift and uplevel the team, but we don’t expect you to know everything on Day 1.
In your role, you’ll...
- Coach and develop your team. Provide mentorship, management, and support to your team of Technical Recruiters and Sourcers.
- Partner directly with Engineering and Product team leaders to understand the hiring roadmap and develop creative strategies for meeting immediate and long-term goals.
- Develop and support core processes and documentation used by your team, Hiring Managers, and interviewers.
- Develop quarterly tactics in support of OKRs; monitor and champion team progress via project management/tracking and accountability tools (Trello, GTMhub, etc.)
- Lead Talent Acquisition-wide initiatives to drive improvements and innovations.
- Stay up-to-date on tools and best practices for screening and interviewing candidates for technical positions, talent attraction, employer branding, and candidate experience.
- Proactively identify new talent pipelines to reach a diverse pool of candidates, proposing new partnerships and programming to support talent generation.
- Leverage core recruiting tools including Lever, Lever Talent Intelligence, LinkedIn Recruiter, Gem, and Handshake, working closely with Recruiting Ops to understand and report on recruiting health and implement necessary improvements.
- Participate in employer branding initiatives to drive inbound applicant pipeline and high passive candidate sourcing response rates.
- Assist in development of campus recruiting and networking events strategy, including university recruitingand assisting in the development of college internship programs.
- You have at least 5 years of experience managing a team of recruiters and sourcers.
- You have at least 8 years of recruiting experience, including a focus on engineering and/or product positions and demonstrated success engaging and hiring passive candidates.
- You have a passion for team-building and coaching. You pride yourself on providing constructive feedback, clear expectations, and thoughtful support that helps your team reach their goals.
- You are experienced in pulling and using core recruiting and hiring data from ATS and other platforms (time to fill, funnel effectiveness, offer acceptance, cost per hire, quality of hire, recruiter/sourcer productivity and effectiveness, etc.) to analyze and optimize recruitment processes.
- You have an innate sense of organization, a keen eye for process improvements, and you excel at handling multiple responsibilities at the same time.
- You’re a clear, fast, and friendly communicator, and confident supporting colleagues across the business and encouraging dedication to process.
- You have an aptitude and inclination to use data to create narratives and solve problems.
- You’re detail-oriented, so much so that you’ll include #techrecruiting in your cover letter or application questionnaire.
- You are authorized to work in the United States; please note that at this time, Everlaw is not sponsoring visas for this position.
- Competitive salary
- Substantial equity
- Retirement plan with company matching
- Health, dental, and vision
- Flexible Spending Accounts for health and dependent care expenses
- Paid parental leave and sick leave
- Seventeen paid vacation days plus 11 federal holidays
- Membership to Modern Health to help employees prioritize mental health and wellness
- Quarterly “flex fund to flourish” bonus to spend on any health, wellness, or well-being expenses
- Annual allocation for Learning & Development opportunities and applicable professional membership dues
- Company-sponsored life and disability insurance
- Work in Uptown Oakland, just steps from the BART line and dozens of restaurants and walking distance to Lake Merritt
- Flexible work-from-home days on Tuesdays and Fridays
- Monthly home internet reimbursement
- Select your preference of hardware (Mac or PC) and customize your desk setup
- Enjoy a wide variety of snacks and beverages in the office
- Bond over company-wide out-of-the-box events and fun activities with your team
- Time off for company-sponsored volunteer events and 4 paid hours per quarter to volunteer at a charitable organization of your choice
- Take advantage of learning and career development opportunities
- One of Wealthfront’s 2021 Career Launching Companies, one of “Inc Magazine's Best Workplaces”, andranked #2 on the “2022 Bay Area Best Places to Work” list by the San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal
- One of Fast Company’s World's Most Innovative Companies for 2022 and proud contributor of free ediscovery resources to benefit the greater good through “Everlaw for Good”
Our Mission Everlaw believes that legal teams deserve cutting-edge technology in their pursuit of justice. Our team of top Silicon Valley engineers is on a mission to replace antiquated, clunky, on-premises software with an integrated, elegant platform for litigating a case from discovery to the courtroom. Everlaw delivers a fresh experience through blink-speed search, an intuitive user interface, real-time collaboration, accessible predictive coding, and robust case-building tools. With Everlaw, don’t settle. Win.