Creative Technology Consultants
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a strong team to define and execute a recruiting strategy for one of the biggest names in agile software and technology delivery. Our non-hierarchical structure means that as well as being responsible for sourcing, outreach, engagement, and closing/offering talent aligned to our recruiting strategy; you’ll genuinely have the opportunity to shape our recruiting approach. We value talent over role title at Thoughtworks and are looking for a versatile recruiter with a compelling combination of skills.
- Leadership & Industry Knowledge: We are continuing to build sourcing and marketing capabilities within our talent team and are looking for someone who can help us determine the structure of our recruiting function. You’ll get to work with a bunch of recruiters who care passionately about finding amazing talent for our business, and partner with leaders in the technology industry who’ll encourage you to raise your recruiting game. We work together to deliver a recruiting service to the business and continually evolve our approach, bringing knowledge of latest tools and trends to help us innovate and achieve our goals as a team.
- Influencer & Relationship Builder: Recruiting at Thoughtworks is challenging; we hire the top talent and take our inclusivity and diversity hiring aspirations seriously. Our recruiters are responsible for hiring multiple roles across different disciplines whilst balancing the needs of key internal stakeholders. You are an influencer and are seen as a trusted advisor. You build strong relationships and are able to position the right messages to get buy-in for projects and initiatives, keeping the bigger picture in mind. Our recruiters need to provide meaningful updates to our leadership team with clear recommendations supported by data and market insights. And we have fun doing it!
- Sourcing & Building Talent Pools: Perhaps you’re a sourcing expert with the ability to identify exceptional talent across a number of social media channels. You probably have amazing Boolean search skills, including talent mapping and competitor analysis. Or maybe you’re a marketing specialist with the creativity to design a compelling Meet-Up event to attract and build talent networks. You know how to leverage your existing network for referrals. You are comfortable building a flexible sourcing strategy for different requirements and your role at Thoughtworks will be to nurture talent pools and build strong relationships with candidates to guide them through our hiring process.
- First recruiting experience with agency or in-house experience in tech
- Full lifecycle recruiter who is able to manage the end-end hiring process
- Great rapport building and interviewing skills
- Willingness to experiment and to try new tools to support talent acquisition needs
- Team attitude. It takes a village and we are not looking for lone rangers
- Desire to work with a values-driven organization that seeks to change the face of IT
Other things to know
There is no one-size-fits-all career path at Thoughtworks: however you want to develop your career is entirely up to you. But we also balance autonomy with the strength of our cultivation culture. This means your career is supported by interactive tools, numerous development programs and teammates who want to help you grow. We see value in helping each other be our best and that extends to empowering our employees in their career journeys.
Thoughtworks is a global technology consultancy that integrates strategy, design and engineering to drive digital innovation. For 28+ years, our clients have trusted our autonomous teams to build solutions that look past the obvious. Here, computer science grads come together with seasoned technologists, self-taught developers, midlife career changers and more to learn from and challenge each other. Career journeys flourish with the strength of our cultivation culture, which has won numerous awards around the world.
Join Thoughtworks and thrive. Together, our extra curiosity, innovation, passion and dedication overcomes ordinary.
A community of passionate individuals whose purpose is to revolutionize software design, creation and delivery, while advocating for positive social change.