Talent Acquisition Assistant
The No. 1 travel management tool for small and medium businesses
We are TravelPerk: a scaling unicorn valued at $1.3billion that has raised over $400m since our creation in 2015.
Backed by world-class investors with portfolios including AirBnb, Stripe, Slack, Trello, Gusto, Twitter, Farfetch and Deliveroo, our team is made up of A-players from across the travel and technology industries.
Over the past few years, we’ve been named the fastest-growing SaaS startup in the world by SaaS1000 and featured as one of the hottest startups to watch by both Forbes and Wired. We’re revolutionizing the B2B corporate travel market—worth over $1.3 trillion— to connect people in real life in an enjoyable and sustainable way.
TravelPerk are innovators. During the last year we have welcomed and acquired the likes of Click Travel, NexTravel and Albatross to the team. From TravelCare, to FlexiPerk and of course GreenPerk we are shaping the future of the industry. Our team continues to emerge stronger and stronger as we adjust to the new normal—and that’s where you come in!
If you’re ready to take off with us, keep reading!
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Assistant to join the People team! You will be responsible for all aspects of interview coordination globally delivering a 7 star experience for candidates and ensuring a seamless experience for the interview teams. In addition to this you will carry out integral projects in the People Team working on data dashboards, employment branding strategy and process improvements. Are you proactive, eager to learn and passionate about people? Let´s talk!
What you will do:
- You will be arranging all elements of the interviews process at TravelPerk and a lot of them as we continue hypergrowth!
- Building effective relationships with candidates, recruiters and hiring managers
- Deliver an exceptional candidate experience and come up with new ideas to improve it
- Be part of the kick off meeting and occasionally help out with sourcing
- Keep our ATS up to date with all the latest information
- Focus on decreasing our time to hire while also ensuring quality
- Implement new coordination tools to automate some parts to free you up to help on innovative projects
- Manage all candidate queries and build FAQs and guides for them
- Attend events with our TA team to increase talent attraction
- Work on People Team projects to improve how we work, drive up our velocity and optimize how we recruit at TravelPerk
- Revolutionize processes and share best practices with the whole team
- Attend training from recruiters for personal growth
- Ensure we train our interviews to mitigate unconscious bias and bring diverse talent to TravelPerk
What you need:
- A “one team” mentality, we are a team and you need to want to win as a team
- At least one year of experience in a HR or recruitment team ideally as a recruitment coordinator, with a great track record of dealing with high volumes
- A passion for Talent Acquisition and a desire to grow your career within the field of recruitment
- Lots of examples of how you have improved processes and increased velocity
- Ownership when it comes working on projects, managing candidate relationships and updating recruiters
- A test and learn mentality, you won't be afraid to fail, pivot and learn and you will have the humility to share your learning with the team
- Experience working with an ATS, ideally Greenhouse
- A data driven mindset to remove blockers quickly
- A stand out work ethic, people see you as a top talent and key team player
- Amazing collaboration skills and someone who has a sense of humor, we deal with a very fast pace so we like to have fun along the way :)
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation including equity in the company
- Generous vacation days so you can rest and recharge
- Health perks such as private healthcare or gym allowance depending on your location
- "Flexible compensation plan" to help you diversify and increase the net salary
- Flexibility to work from home most of the time with core hours
- Unforgettable TravelPerk events including travel to one of our hubs
- Udemy for business account to continue your development
- Mental health support tool for your wellbeing
- Exponential growth opportunities
Flexible Work Policy
- You will need to be based in one of our hub countries, some positions are only open in specific locations
- We will require you to travel to the office hub in your country once or twice per week depending on your position
- In addition, every quarter you will be required to travel to an office hub location for up to 5 days to meet with your whole team
- We have flexible working hours to fit around your life
- Team members that want to go to the office more are welcome to!
For certain positions we can help with relocation from anywhere in the world, please let us know in your applications and we will asses weather this is possible. English is the official language at the office. Please submit your resume in English if you choose to apply.
At TravelPerk we believe that diversity adds incredible value to our teams, our products, and our culture. We don’t just accept differences—we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Our story Booking and managing business travel is a pain we all know too well. It’s time-consuming, frustrating and existing solutions just don’t cut it. So we decided it’s time to create a simple, effective, all-in-one tool, designed for modern travellers and travel managers. After all, we all want to be productive, relax and simply enjoy the ride.