Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist/Recruiter
Teads, New York City, Los Angeles
Teads: No.1 Video Advertising Marketplace Reinventing Digital Advertising
Teads is seeking a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist/Recruiter to join our growing HR team. This individual will be responsible for sourcing, scheduling, and hiring candidates for various Sales positions across the North American Region.
- Full life cycle recruiting to assist in hiring across multiple teams and territories
- Generate a pipeline of highly qualified Sales candidates to be considered for key roles
- Manage job postings in Greenhouse and externally to various career sites and job boards
- Coordinate, schedule and confirm interviews with candidates, hiring teams, and executives
- Conduct interviews and gather feedback to share with hiring managers
- Create and deliver employment offers and negotiate on behalf of the hiring manager
- Provide excellent customer service to candidates and internal teams
- Manage other special projects/assignments as needed
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 5 years of full life-cycle recruiting
- Seasoned experience working in Digital Media/Adtech is required
- In-house recruitment and staffing agency firm experience is required
- This role will include a high volume of filling Sales requisitions across all levels so ability to work within tight deadlines while closing Sales hires quickly is required
- Working knowledge of LinkedIn Recruiter
- Previous experience working with ATS, Greenhouse is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Detail and process oriented
===== About Teads =====
Teads, The Global Media Platform, is the single access point for advertisers to connect to the world’s best publishers and reach an audience of over 1.9 billion people every month.
Teads’ made-for-mobile ad experiences deliver the best combination of mass reach and brand safety in the market. Teads’ end-to-end platform provides a sustainable advertising ecosystem that respectfully connects brands to consumers. Teads demand-side, sell-side and creative technology delivers effective and engaging advertising experiences for consumers, guaranteed outcomes for brands, and ultimately powers publishers with better monetization solutions to fund quality journalism.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies and publishers through a team of 850 people in 29 countries.
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, and represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations and gender identities.
Teads, founded in 2011, is the inventor of outstream video advertising and the leading native video advertising marketplace. Publishers work with Teads to create brand new outstream video inventory, monetizing it through programmatic buying, their own sales force, or third parties including Teads Demand. Teads pioneers advertising experiences that respect the user, creating unprecedented levels of premium inventory which previously didn’t exist. Brands, agencies and trading desks can access this top-tier, premium inventory, available on the web and on mobile, in the Teads Marketplace. Through our managed services capabilities, the Teads team execute on their client’s behalf using its platform. Teads has a team of over 500 employees, 100 of which are in the innovation team, across 27 global offices.