Senior GTM Recruiter, EMEA
Recorded Future, London, UK
Vast Intelligence,Focused Insights.
With more than 850 employees, $200M ARR in 2021, 1,400+ clients, and rapid year-over-year growth, Recorded Future is the world’s most advanced intelligence platform!
The role: As the Senior GTM Recruiter you will partner closely with sales managers to develop and execute an effective talent acquisition strategy aimed at securing top talent in the market. With the goals of doubling the team, headcount, and revenue over the next 2 years, you will play a critical, and highly visible, role in successfully meeting our business goals.
What you’ll do as the Senior GTM Recruiter:
- Partner directly with 1st and 2nd line sales managers to assess hiring needs, role prioritisation, and job specifications
- Act as a consultant to the business by driving the recruiting strategy and offering solutions to specific problems, issues, or obstacles encountered
- Ensure a high touch candidate experience from beginning to end while owning full life cycle recruiting responsibilities
- Drive innovative sourcing strategies to engage and attract top talent in the market
- Work closely with Employment Branding to generate campaigns targeted to increase awareness and top of funnel
What you’ll bring as the Senior GTM Recruiter:
- Significant enterprise level sales and management recruiting experience, preferably in the Cybersecurity or SaaS industry
- Demonstrable experience running targeted searches and engagement campaigns to increase awareness, generate interest, and secure hires
- Ability to develop recruitment strategies while leveraging internal and external metrics & insights
- Ability to influence hiring decisions and outcomes by building trust & credibility with Hiring Manager, Leadership, Peers, and Candidates
- A systematic and consistent way of managing & prioritising your time and req load effectively
- An inquisitive mindset with the ability to ask difficult questions
- Exceptional work ethic
Why should you join Recorded Future?
Recorded Future employees (or “Futurists”), represent over 35 nationalities and embody our core values of being passionate, practicing inclusion, and acting ethically. Our dedication to empowering clients with intelligence to disrupt adversaries has earned us a 4.7-star user rating from Gartner and 8 of the top 10 Fortune 100 companies as clients.
Want more info?
Blog & Podcast: Learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things you’d rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence
Instagram & Twitter: What’s happening at Recorded Future
The Record: The Record is a cybersecurity news publication that explores the untold stories in this rapidly changing field
Timeline: History of Recorded Future
Recognition: Check out our awards and announcements
We are committed to maintaining an environment that attracts and retains talent from a diverse range of experiences, backgrounds and lifestyles. By ensuring all feel included and respected for being unique and bringing their whole selves to work, Recorded Future is made a better place every day.
If you need any accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to our recruiting team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Recorded Future is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Recorded Future does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
Recorded Future will not discharge, discipline or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.
About Recorded Future
We’re on a Mission Our aim is ambitious: to organize and analyze threat data in an entirely new and different way for better, faster security.
Our Goal Our goal is to empower our customers with contextualized threat intelligence in real time, enabling organizations to proactively defend against threats at the speed and scale of the internet. At the heart of this is our unique technology. Founded in 2009, we're a startup that’s growing fast and headquartered in Somerville, Massachusetts with offices in Virginia, Sweden, and the United Kingdom.