Insurance Claims Recruiter
Recruit like an expert, or let an expert recruit for you.
What You’ll Do:
- Perform full-cycle corporate recruiting and talent assessment,
- Ensure collaborative, customer-focused relationships with hiring managers and HR Business Partners,
- Develop and execute strategies with internal and external sources to build and maintain a diverse pipeline of high-quality talent,
- Provide regular communication of recruitment status to key stakeholders,
- Communicate company value proposition, strategy and culture to engage passive talent in our job postings, through social media, and during interviews,
- Interview candidates and provide a recommended slate to hiring managers,
- Regularly connect with hiring manager to determine effectiveness of the recruiting plans,
- Manage offer process from end-to-end with internal stakeholders including negotiations and closing,
- Participate in Global and Regional Talent Acquisition Team projects,
- Deliver an impressive candidate experience across all interactions, and
- Maintain accurate records in the recruitment management system.
- 3+ years of experience in a corporate recruiting role, excluding time in agency or independent recruiting
- 2+ years of experience recruiting on Claims related openings
- Experience in SuccessFactors preferred, but not required
- Must be able to operate on standard Eastern time business hours
Recruiter.com is disrupting the $120 billion recruiting and staffing industry by combining an AI and Video hiring platform with the world's largest network of over 27,500 small and independent recruiters. Businesses of all sizes recruit talent faster using the Recruiter.com platform, which is powered by virtual teams of Recruiters On Demand and Video and AI job-matching technology.