Recruit like an expert, or let an expert recruit for you.
- Identify top talent through various sourcing channels that align with our client’s needs.
- Build strong consultative relationships with hiring managers to be a true talent advisor and offer recommendations based on data analysis and market research
- Create strong networks and pipelines of both active and passive candidates in various markets and industries.
- Conduct thorough candidate interview screens to understand motivation, goals, skill sets, industry knowledge, etc.
- Facilitate client-candidate interviews, offer packages, and onboarding processes as needed.
- Maintain internal and external applicant tracking systems for up to date information in all stages of the interviewing process.
- Demonstrable ability to achieve monthly goals and important metrics and desire to grow professionally.
- Experience doing full-cycle recruiting for general talent
- Strong client and candidate focus for a pleasant experience for all parties and a commitment to continuous improvement.
- Execute recruitment strategies, including clear articulation of RPO and client relationships.
- Possesses strong time prioritization skills, adopts change, and demonstrates flexibility when directions and priorities shift.
- Proven success working on high impact, cross-functional initiatives on a global scale, with a strong sense of urgency and commitment
- Actively participates on the recruiting team, looks for ways to make valuable contributions in addition to developing an environment of open collaboration.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to partner with employees across all levels of the organization.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
- 3-7 years of relevant experience required
- Culture of Recognition: An employee and leadership recognition program that is crafted to acknowledge the DNA, celebrate the successes and build professional esteem within our client's organization
Some benefits include -
- Peer recognition program
- Continuous learning program
- Open PTO policy (MyTime*)
- Paid volunteer time off
- Employer sponsored retirement contribution
- Opportunities for growth
- Inclusive and engaging work environment
- Flexible working (Remote and in-office)
Recruiter.com is disrupting the $120 billion recruiting and staffing industry by combining an AI and Video hiring platform with the world's largest network of over 27,500 small and independent recruiters. Businesses of all sizes recruit talent faster using the Recruiter.com platform, which is powered by virtual teams of Recruiters On Demand and Video and AI job-matching technology.