Global Recruitment Team Lead
Insider, Istanbul, Turkey
The First Integrated Growth Management Platform
As a Global Recruitment Team Lead in Insider day in and day out you will
- You own the full cycle of recruiting for all of our regions with your team. As we’ve said before, we are already in 25 different places. But, there is always room for growth. While Insider is growing into new markets, your team will source and hire new talents! (You can check our global job postings on our website to see how fast we grow globally.)
- You will build and execute global recruitment strategies to source active and passive job seekers using Lever and other recruitment platforms to add to our talent pool.
- We love the ones who think one step ahead. So, you will empower us with your fresh ideas to optimize our current recruiting processes. We also expect you to optimize the quality of new hires, time to hire and cost to hire.
- When people ask Google how to become a good leader in the start-up ecosystem, your name will show up. Kidding aside, you will drive the overall success of your team by leading, inspiring and guiding them with your ongoing support and constructive feedback. You will have monthly one-to-one meetings with each one of them.
- At Insider, all of us are working in a data-driven way. You will set and track your team’s monthly KPIs within our OKR framework.
- Did we mention that your team will also have recruiters located in different regions? With one team member from Singapore and one from Brazil in your team, you will take your virtual leadership experience one step further.
- Insider team is constantly growing. It is challenging for our recruiters to keep up with this pace. Don’t worry! You will work closely with our Business Partners and Country Managers to understand their hiring needs and make effective planning. The rest is entirely up to your team’s hard-working spirit.
- Each region has different needs for employer branding. So, be creative and strengthen your network to come up with ideas. Our Employer Branding team will be on your side. From our job descriptions to our interview processes, we care about telling our story to our candidates in the best way possible.
We want you to join us while we are taking a step into the future if you have
- 8+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience, ideally at a high-growth tech company
- Previous team management experience and fully developed leadership skills
- Open-minded, positive and empathetic personality
- Excellent command in spoken and written English
- A passion for creating a huge impact (You literally can change people’s lives, and those people are all around the world)
- Self-confidence and self-motivation with a flexible and proactive approach
- Strong communication skills; including fundamental presentation skills and the demonstrated ability to articulate ideas clearly and appropriately influence others
- Interest in startup environment and apps, feeling related to our vision
- Proven ability to work and thrive in a multi-tasked, fast-paced, results-oriented, team environment
- Experience handling highly confidential and sensitive information
- Ability to manage ambiguity while fostering an example of professionalism and leadership
While exporting our technology to the world, we offer you
- A chance to work in an international, diverse, and inclusive environment
- To be a part of an industry that’s shaping the future of customer experiences
- Opportunity to be a part of different side projects depending on your interests
- Access to many hard and soft skill training to help you improve and challenge yourself
- Access to 16,000+ online courses taught by real-world professionals on the LinkedIn Learning platform to satisfy your hunger for knowledge.
- Space to share your skills through training sessions and workshops if you wish. Sharing is caring!
- Free access to exclusive platforms such as Blinkist, Masterclass, and Spotify
- Chance to become a Shareowner with the "Shareowner System"
- Inclusive Private Health Insurance
- Food ticket to cover all the yummy food expenses monthly
- The infamous team activities are bursting with fun. Check out: https://www.instagram.com/lifeatinsider/
- No Dress Code!
Insider Growth Management Platform (GMP) helps digital marketers drive growth across the funnel, from Acquisition to Activation, Retention, and Revenue. Leveraging real-time predictive segmentation powered by deep Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning capabilities, GMP empowers marketers to deliver personalized journeys across web, mobile web, mobile apps, and ad channels. Built on a unified data layer, GMP is easy to implement and simple to use, avoiding the need for complex integrations and dependency on IT teams. Insider simplifies the life of digital marketers and helps them drive growth for their brands, with zero marketing waste. Insider is a technology company with offices in London, Singapore, Tokyo, Dubai, Moscow, Warsaw, Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta, Istanbul, Kiev, Sydney, Seoul, Ho Chi Minh City, Bangkok, Hong Kong and Taipei. Insider was listed as one of the 100 Hottest Startups by WIRED Magazine and won Red Herring Top 100 Europe in 2017. Crunchbase has recently ranked Insider’s co-founder and CEO Hande Cilingir as one of the top three women CEOs outside of the US. Helping world’s leading brands grow beyond the speed of customer expectations, Insider is trusted by over 300 businesses across various industries including UNIQLO, Singapore Airlines, Tokopedia, Virgin, New Balance, Nissan, Huawei, Samsung, Orange, Puma, Ticketmaster, Newsweek, Air Arabia, Media Markt, AVIS, Allianz, BBVA, Domino’s, McDonald’s, Avon and CNN.