Senior Associate, Talent Acquisition (Corporate)
Gemini, New York, New York; Portland, Oregon; Chicago, Illinois; Los Angeles, California; San Francisco, California; Remote
Come join the Gemini team and help us build the future of money!
Empower the Individual Through Crypto
Gemini is a crypto exchange and custodian that allows customers to buy, sell, store, and earn more than 30 cryptocurrencies like bitcoin, bitcoin cash, ether, litecoin, and Zcash. Gemini is a New York trust company that is subject to the capital reserve requirements, cybersecurity requirements, and banking compliance standards set forth by the New York State Department of Financial Services and the New York Banking Law. Gemini was founded in 2014 by twin brothers Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss to empower the individual through crypto.
Crypto is about giving you greater choice, independence, and opportunity. We are here to help you on your journey. We build crypto products that are simple, elegant, and secure. Whether you are an individual or an institution, we want to help you buy, sell, and store your bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Crypto is not just a technology, it's a movement.
At Gemini, our mission is to empower the individual and that includes giving our employees flexibility of choice — our Office Optional Policy allows employees to choose to work from one of our physical locations or from home.
Select roles that are location-specific will still be eligible for flexible schedules.
The Department: Talent Acquisition
The People Team at Gemini are thought partners, business influencers, and ambassadors for Gemini's company values. Our collaborative team is comprised of recruiters, program managers, and human resources specialists. As a member of the People Team, you’ll be on the ground floor of a quickly growing organization, with the opportunity to create best-in-class processes and programs that find, grow, and retain amazing talent at Gemini.
The Role: Senior Associate, Talent Acquisition (Corporate)
Gemini is looking for a Senior Associate, Talent Acquisition to play a key role in the strategic growth of our Growth, Control, and Operations-oriented Functions. In this role, you will use your experience building candidate and prospect relationships through sourcing to build robust pipelines across different functional areas. This position is full-time in either New York City, Chicago, San Francisco, Los Angeles, or Portland, Oregon. It will report to an Associate Director of Talent Acquisition.
- Recruit active and passive candidates across multiple "corporate" / non-technical openings (e.g. Business Development, Marketing, Customer Support, Legal, Compliance, Finance, People)
- Proactively identify and assess talent using a variety of creative sourcing methodologies
- Use our Greenhouse ATS and other tools to manage prospects, build robust candidate pipelines and drive metrics
- Create successful sourcing campaigns and provide data-driven recommendations to team members and key stakeholders
- Partner closely with hiring managers to derive mutually agreeable selection criteria, receive and take action on feedback, and deliver a consistently high level of customer service
- Offer suggestions, new ideas or alternatives to improve or modify work processes
- 2+ years of recruiting and sourcing experience, preferably in a high-growth or startup environment
- 2+ years experience sourcing with LinkedIn in a fast paced environment
- Proven ability to successfully identify, manage, and engage with exceptional candidates in high growth environments
- Proven track record of continuous improvement through problem solving and producing solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superior attention to detail, with strong multi-tasking and organization skills
- Strong sense of urgency, with proven ability to act swiftly under pressure and adapt to changing priorities and processes
- Experience managing applicant tracking systems, preferably Greenhouse
It Pays to Work Here
We take a holistic approach to compensation at Gemini, which includes:
- Competitive Compensation and Profit-Sharing Equity
- Flexible vacation policy
- Retirement Plan Matching
- Generous Parental leave
- Comprehensive health plans
- Training and professional development
At Gemini, we strive to build diverse teams that reflect the people we want to empower through our products, and we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. Equal Opportunity is the Law, and Gemini is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. If you have a specific need that requires accommodation, please let a member of the People Team know.
Gemini Trust Company, LLC (Gemini) is a next generation digital asset exchange and custodian that allows customers to buy, sell, and store digital assets such as bitcoin and ether. Gemini is a New York trust company that is held to the highest level of fiduciary obligations, capital reserve requirements, and banking compliance standards. Gemini was founded in 2014, by brothers Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss, to build a bridge to the future of money. For more information, visit Gemini.com.
We believe in the transformational power of digital assets, and want to work with people who have passion, integrity, and perseverance. We’re committed to excellence and building a truly galaxy-changing team. If this sounds like you, apply for a seat on the Gemini Spaceship today!