Talent Acquisition Sourcer, Commercial
Trustpilot, New York
Review and Discover Great Companies
We’re a leading online reviews platform, free and open to all. Our mission is to be a universal symbol of trust. We are well on our way - but there’s still an exciting journey ahead of us. Do you want to join us?
We are looking for a Talent Sourcer to join our Global People team in Commercial to help us to attract world class talent to Trustpilot.
The Talent Sourcer will be responsible for using various channels to identify potential candidates, proactively opening conversations with passive candidates and building the talent pipeline for our ongoing hiring needs. If you are a great networker, proactive by nature and enjoy working on a wide variety of roles, we’d love to meet you!
In your role, you will:
- Proactively source and screen candidates on social media and professional networks (e.g. LinkedIn, Slack and Indeed)
- Collaborate with hiring managers in Commercial across the US to determine position requirements
- Build and maintain a network/pipeline of potential candidates through pro-active market research and insights
- Generate referrals from current employees and external network
- Help to promote our employer brand online and offline
- Maintain organized notes and scorecards in our ATS (Greenhouse)
We are looking for people with:
- 1+ years experience as a Talent Sourcer/Junior recruiter
- A mix of agency and in-house experience is preferred
- Experience recruiting for Commercial roles from entry to Director level
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (ATS, Linkedin, Job boards)
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), ideally Greenhouse
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to articulate our company vision, values and engage the most suitable candidates in the market
- On-going career development, training and one to one coaching via our in-house L&D division
- An extremely lucrative pay structure, company bonus and benefits
- 3 weeks of paid time off with an additional week after your one-year anniversary with Trustpilot
- Fully paid 16-week Maternity Leave & 4-weeks Paternity Leave
- 401k match program
- Lunch provided via external caterers once a week
- A subscription to Headspace
- Balanced work-life environment, with flexibility and the option to regularly work from home part of the week (60/40 split)
- A key part of an exciting international growth journey
- Two (paid) volunteering days a year to spend your time giving back to the causes that matter to you and your community
At Trustpilot, we’re passionate about our mission to offer a free and open to all review platform, built on collaboration. For consumers, we’re a place to connect with and influence businesses. For companies, we’re a platform for progress; a way to improve and innovate by engaging and collaborating with consumers. Working here is an opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated people in a rapidly growing, fast-paced and agile environment.
With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 40 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas. We work hard every day, but we also take the time to catch up with colleagues over a game of ping-pong, a cup of coffee or maybe grab a beer after work.
Trustpilot is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Trustpilot is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Trustpilot are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Trustpilot will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Trustpilot encourages applicants of all ages.
Trustpilot’s employees represent over 40 nationalities across the company’s offices on three different continents. The customer review platform has carved out quite a reputation in New York City, as well – they’ve been named among Crain’s Best Places to Work.
Want to learn more about Trustpilot? Visit Trustpilot's website.
Recruiting Jobs For You
Business Recruiting Manager (Sales, Creative, Finance & Busine...
Pinterest, San Francisco, CA, US; Remote