Talent Sourcer EMEA
Twilio, Berlin, Germany
See jobs at Twilio
See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Talent Sourcer, primarily working with our Go-to-Market (GTM) organisation.
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we're on a journey to becoming a globally antiracist company that supports diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
Twilio is growing rapidly across EMEA and seeking a Talent Acquisition Sourcer who will work closely with primarily Go-To-Market functions, but also R&D, and G&A functions, and Talent Partners to attract, engage and hire the most exceptional talent across the region. You’ll be driving creative talent strategies and passionate about delivering a first class candidate experience from the first touch point.
In this role, you’ll:
- WRITE IT DOWN: Partner with EMEA Talent Partners & business leaders to develop, prioritise and then deliver on comprehensive workforce plans. Provide metrics and analysis on sourcing campaigns.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES: Whether it’s finding a candidate’s dream job or counseling a business leader on the best course of action, seek to understand the customer’s perspective and needs and place those needs first.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Build strong relationships across functions and customers (FP&A, HR, Total Rewards, the business and with candidates) that will create great outcomes. This role will have significant exposure to leadership.
- BE AN OWNER: Take the lead on building a hiring strategy then take the lead on sourcing and hiring the best candidates across EMEA. Ensure a flawless candidate experience and always maintain operational excellence.
- BE BOLD: Be creative and innovative. You are empowered to experiment and build whether it’s a new process to improve the experience of a candidate, or a new tool to create a more efficient outcome for a business you support.
- DON’T SETTLE: We are building something special at Twilio. You will attract, engage and hire only the best talent to help us reach our goals.
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
Twilio is looking for a multi-faceted individual that has specialised experience sourcing talent and has repeatedly delivered and demonstrated the pipelining process. This will be someone who lives the Twilio Magic and has a 6+ year demonstrated track record of balancing local and global work while supporting dynamic, fast-paced recruiting teams. They also have:
- Experience in a sourcing role supporting Go-to-Market, G&A and Engineering roles at technology (software) SaaS companies.
- Demonstrated 6+ years of experience with Sourcing and building talent pipeline lists of qualified prospects. Will need to have a base understanding of Sales, Marketing, and general support role requirements, ie: account executives, sales solutions, systems support, and enterprise software sales.
- Demonstrated experience with Sourcing keep-warm strategies - nurturing, attracting and engaging passive prospects ideally with expertise in APIs, cloud, communications, and enterprise software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong business insight and current knowledge on market trends and availability.
- Comfortable with simultaneously managing multiple searches and supporting multiple recruiting teams.
- Able to partner with the local ecosystem to deliver results while maintaining a broad perspective and ensuring global priorities are met.
- German, French and/or Spanish language skills.
This role will be based in our London, United Kingdom office.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.
Twilio's mission is to fuel the future of communications. Developers and businesses use Twilio to make communications relevant and contextual by embedding messaging, voice, and video capabilities directly into their software applications. Founded in 2008, Twilio has over 800 employees, with headquarters in San Francisco and other offices in Bogotá, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Madrid, Malmö, Mountain View, Munich, New York City, Singapore and Tallinn.