Yext, London, UK
Yext is the leading Search Experience Cloud company
Yext (NYSE: YEXT) is building the next big thing in AI search, and the next big thing is answers.
With the explosion of information and data online, search has never been more important. However, while the world of consumer search has innovated over time, enterprise search has not. In fact, the majority of enterprise search is powered by outdated keyword technology that only scans for keywords and delivers a list of hyperlinks rather than actually answering questions. Yext, the AI Search Company, offers a modern, AI-powered Answers Platform that understands natural language so that when people ask questions about a business online they get direct answers – not links.
We have a big, audacious mission to transform the enterprise with AI search. To achieve that, we need bright minds and diverse perspectives to join our growing company and help us continue to disrupt an industry. Does this sound like you?
The Yext Recruiting team is seeking a talented Senior Recruiter to join our global recruiting organization in EMEA. This Senior Recruiter will partner closely with various levels of leadership in Europe as well as New York in order to bring the best talent to Yext. You will be responsible for the entire full recruiting cycle, from creative candidate sourcing, candidate and stakeholder management, to offer negotiation and extension.
What You’ll Do
- Drive and manage the entire recruiting process from sourcing, interviewing, negotiation, and offer acceptance through HR onboarding
- Partner with Hiring Managers and Directors across EMEA to understand their objectives and hiring needs, and develop/execute recruiting strategies to address them
- Review resumes, cultivate referrals, and pre-screen candidates to ensure a timely and smooth candidate experience
- Work closely with your Recruiting Coordinator to ensure interviews are scheduled and confirmand in a timely manner and that our ATS is GDPR compliant
- Develop, maintain, and nurture a talent pipeline for core EMEA countries
What You Have
- BA/BS degree or similar college level education; in lieu of degree, ideally 5 years relevant work experience
- All candidates, who may not have the above-listed years’ experience, but can demonstrate the necessary skills, may apply and will be considered
- Experience recruiting for a startup or tech company - either in-house or at an agency
- Flexibility to work effectively on a variety of roles including but not limited to marketing, finance, business development, and administrative
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environments, while simultaneously being able to multi-task
Yext is committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture where every person is seen, heard and valued. We believe in equal employment opportunity and welcome employees and applicants of all races, colors, ethnicities, religions, creeds, national origins, ancestries, genetics, sexes, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientations, genders (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), ages, physical or mental disabilities, citizenships, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. It is Yext’s policy to provide reasonable accommodations to people with disabilities as required by law. If you have a disability that requires an accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, or participating in the employee selection process, please complete this form.
The customer journey starts with a question, and every day consumers search for answers about brands. However, they are increasingly served false or misleading information from sources other than the brand. Yext, the Search Experience Cloud company, exists to help brands regain and maintain a direct relationship with their customers. With a mission to provide perfect answers everywhere, Yext puts businesses in control of their facts online by delivering brand verified answers straight from the source — wherever their customers are searching. Companies like Taco Bell, Marriott, Jaguar-Land Rover, and thousands of businesses around the world use Yext to take back control of the customer journey, starting on their own website.