Talent Acquisition Specialist
HelloFresh, Mississauga, ON
Delivering great recipes and fresh ingredients to your home each week
At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat forever by offering our customers high quality food and recipes for different meal occasions. Over the past 10 years, we've seen this mission spread around the world and beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are a global food solutions group and the world's leading meal kit company, active in 16 countries across 3 continents. So, how did we do it? Our weekly boxes full of exciting recipes and fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of customers looking for delicious, healthy and sustainable options. The HelloFresh Group now includes our core brand, HelloFresh, as well as: GreenChef, EveryPlate, Chef's Plate, Factor, and Youfoodz.
About the Role
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our People team, based in our Mississauga Distribution Centre (DC). Reporting to the Talent Acquisition Manager, you will play a critical role in helping hiring managers to fill open roles with qualified candidates. If you love meeting new people, leveraging your curious and inquisitive nature to uncover candidate strengths, and helping to solve problems, then this may be a great fit for you!
What you will be doing:
- Coordinate the full-cycle recruitment process, including: sourcing passive candidates, reviewing applications/resumes, conducting phone screens, scheduling interviews, collecting/reviewing candidate feedback, and communicating with candidates.
- Support hiring managers in selecting the best candidate (i.e. provide guidance regarding recruitment best practices and gather/present labour market data and insights to assist in decision making).
- Effectively use our application tracking system (Greenhouse) to manage candidate pipelines, schedule interviews, streamline candidate communications, collate candidate feedback, and to enable an efficient hiring process for managers.
- Collaborate with People/TA team members to develop and improve recruitment and hiring processes
- Act as brand ambassador and ensure a positive and consistent candidate experience
Create new hire paperwork and work with our HR team to ensure a great onboarding experience for new hires
At a minimum, you have:
- Completed diploma/degree in Human Resources or Business related field, or equivalent experience
- 2-4 years recruitment experience required
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage competing priorities
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external clients
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion, especially as it relates to sensitive candidate information
- Previous experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Google Suite (Gmail, Docs, Sheets, Calendar, Meet)
- Experience with HRIS or ATS, or other related databases and software (We use BambooHR and Greenhouse)
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Activities, duties, or responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice.
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary and health benefits
- 75% discount on HelloFresh or ChefsPlate weekly box subscription
- High impact work to help feed thousands of families in Canada
- Opportunity to learn and grow
- Work with a hard-working and supportive team
If this sounds like you, please click the "Apply Now" button. If this role doesn't quite match what you're looking for, but you'd like to know more about joining the HelloFresh team, please visit our Jobs page to view our other vacancies. We'd love to hear from you!
We believe that sharing a meal brings people of all identities, backgrounds, and cultures together. We are committed to celebrating all dimensions of diversity in the workplace equally and ensuring that everyone feels a sense of inclusion and belonging. We also aim to extend this commitment to the partners we work with and the communities we serve. We are constantly listening, learning, and evolving to deliver on these principles. We are proud of our collaborative culture. Our diverse employee population enables us to connect with our customers and turn their feedback into meaningful action - from developing new recipes to constantly improving our process of getting dinner to our customers’ homes. Our culture attracts top talent with shared values and forms the foundation for a great place to work!
At HelloFresh, we embrace diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of an individual's race, national origin, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, marital status or any other protected characteristic under applicable law, whether actual or perceived. As part of the Company’s commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations, up to the point of undue hardship, to candidates at any stage, including to individuals with disabilities.
HelloFresh is a multinational meal delivery service with a presence in several Western European and North American countries, as well as Australia. The company was founded in 2011 in Berlin by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel and Jessica Nilsson.