Recruiting Manager, LATAM
Pinterest, Mexico City, MEX
Visual discovery destination
Millions of people across the world come to Pinterest to find new ideas every day. It’s where they get inspiration, dream about new possibilities and plan for what matters most. Our mission is to help those people find their inspiration and create a life they love. In your role, you’ll be challenged to take on work that upholds this mission and pushes Pinterest forward. You’ll grow as a person and leader in your field, all the while helping Pinners make their lives better in the positive corner of the internet.
Our strength as a recruiting team lies in our ability to understand the needs of the business, build and scale teams, and hire a diverse group of individuals who collectively make up our unique and inspiring culture. As the first Recruiting Manager in LATAM, you’ll be responsible for building and executing our recruiting strategy for the region. You’ll oversee our team of Recruiters and Sourcers in Mexico and Brazil, working together to hire high performing teams that embody Pinterest's values in new and expanding international markets. You'll work with company leaders to align on upcoming hiring needs and develop recruiting strategies with your team and cross-functional partners that engage top talent and build strong foundational teams in international markets.
What you’ll do:
- Build a cohesive and scalable hiring strategy for LATAM that addresses our recruiting needs in the region, leveraging your understanding of local cultures, hiring trends, and market availability to attract and hire the best talent the market has to offer
- Lead a team of local Recruiters & Sourcers that serves as a specialized recruiting unit for LATAM - providing mentorship and professional development, driving operational best practices, and aligning the team’s work against the region’s recruiting needs
- Partner with senior leadership across all of Pinterest (tech and non-tech) to understand their long-term location strategy in the region and execute against their hiring goals
- Oversee hiring of all LATAM-based roles - managing recruiting resourcing & prioritization of headcount, driving solutions to enable recruiting, and partnering with functionally-aligned Recruiting Managers and Recruiters around the globe on org-wide initiatives
- Use data and sourcing tools to continuously improve our overall effectiveness
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with cross functional teams and external agencies who will help provide infrastructure and support the hiring needs of different markets
What we're looking for:
- Full cycle recruiting experience, including hiring foundational teams in new markets
- Experience directly and/or indirectly managing people
- Ownership of hiring for a large business unit, including senior leadership relationships and sizable hiring scope, with demonstrated ability to build a repeatable, scalable, data-driven hiring strategy
- Ability to build effective XFN partnerships, influencing and driving solutions across multiple functions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills - able to represent recruiting at the leadership and org levels
- Independence, organization, creativity, and data savvy
Our Commitment to Diversity:
At Pinterest, our mission is to bring everyone the inspiration to create a life they love—and that includes our employees. We’re taking on the most exciting challenges of our working lives, and we succeed with a team that represents an inclusive and diverse set of identities and backgrounds.
Pinterest is full of possibilities to design your life. Discover recipes, style inspiration, projects for your home and other ideas to try.