Skillbridge Project Manager Recruiting
Elastic, United States
Solving World Data Problems
Elastic is a free and open search company that powers enterprise search, observability, and security solutions built on one technology stack that can be deployed anywhere. From finding documents to monitoring infrastructure to hunting for threats, Elastic makes data usable in real-time and at scale. Thousands of organizations worldwide, including Barclays, Cisco, eBay, Fairfax, ING, Goldman Sachs, Microsoft, The Mayo Clinic, NASA, The New York Times, Wikipedia, and Verizon, use Elastic to power mission-critical systems. Founded in 2012, Elastic is a distributed company with Elasticians around the globe. Learn more at elastic.co.
Elastic is growing fast and we're looking for a highly motivated, intelligent, and passionate Skills Bridge Recruiting Sourcer to join our global talent team. During your internship, you will develop skills to help prepare you for a career in Talent Acquisition. This position is only open to Skills Bridge Candidates.
Please note this role can be located anywhere in the United States as long as you're comfortable working from home.
What you will be doing:
- Supporting Elastic's Customer Success, Professional Services and Support organisations, helping us find and hire top-notch talent.
- Develop, implement and complete recruiting and sourcing strategies to ensure a robust pipeline of world-class consultants, architects and engineers.
- Source, interview and qualify candidates for technical and cultural fit.
- Build solid relationships with hiring teams
- Track and understand meaningful metrics for your activity and pipeline, and actively share your progress with peers and hiring teams.
- Be an Elastic brand ambassador throughout the recruiting process.
What You Bring Along:
- A good couple of years of experience in a client-facing role ideally within recruiting, human resources or business development environments
- Sharp eye for business with the ability to listen, ask relevant questions, and think three steps ahead
- Ability to effectively articulate the Elastic value proposition and story to candidates
- Ability to establish relationships by phone, email, and social media channels
- Excellent communication and outstanding interpersonal skills
- Passionate about data, able to craft insightful reports
- A sense of responsibility and ownership and the ability to optimally partner with your teams
- Strong desire to learn and develop your skills and competencies within hi-tech software
Additional Information - We Take Care of Our People
As a distributed company, diversity drives our identity. Whether you’re looking to launch a new career or grow an existing one, Elastic is the type of company where you can balance great work with great life. Your age is only a number. It doesn’t matter if you’re just out of college or your children are; we need you for what you can do.
We strive to have parity of benefits across regions and while regulations differ from place to place, we believe taking care of our people is the right thing to do.
- Competitive pay based on the work you do here and not your previous salary
- Health coverage for you and your family in many locations
- Ability to craft your calendar with flexible locations and schedules for many roles
- Generous number of vacation days each year
- Double your charitable giving - We match up to $1500 (or local currency equivalent)
- Up to 40 hours each year to use toward volunteer projects you love
- Embracing parenthood with minimum of 16 weeks of parental leave
Different people approach problems differently. We need that. Elastic is committed to diversity as well as inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer and committed to the principles of affirmative action. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. If you require any reasonable accessibility support, please complete our Candidate Accessibility Request Form.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws, view posters linked below: Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Poster; Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Poster; and Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA) Poster.
Please see here for our Privacy Statement.
The Elastic Story We have a simple goal to solve the world's data problems with products that delight and inspire. As the company behind the popular open source projects — Elasticsearch, Kibana, Beats, and Logstash — we help people around the world do great things with their data. From stock quotes to Twitter streams, Apache logs to WordPress blogs, our products are extending what's possible with data, delivering on the promise that good things come from connecting the dots.
Founded in 2012 in Amsterdam by the people behind Elasticsearch and Apache Lucene, Elastic set forth a vision that search can solve a plethora of data problems. The origins of the company start back in 2010, when Shay Banon wrote the first lines of Elasticsearch and open sourced it as a distributed search engine. With the rise of cloud computing and changes in IT infrastructure demanding requirements such as real-time search across infinite amounts of structured and unstructured data, Shay foresaw the need for a new type of software to solve today's real-world data problems. Steven Schuurman, Uri Boness, and Simon Willnauer shared in Shay's vision, joining forces to create the Elastic company we have today. Since then, the creators of Kibana, Logstash, and Beats have joined the Elastic family, rounding out a product portfolio known as the Elastic Stack, which is used by millions of developers around the world. The Elastic family unites employees across 32 countries into one coherent team, while the broader community spans across over 100 countries.