Recruiter, Sales & Ops
Rocket Lawyer, San Francisco, California or Utah or Colorado or North Carolina
Helping 20 million people. Just like you.
- Full lifecycle recruiting for G&A and Sales positions
- Source for a diverse pipeline of entry, mid and senior-level candidates
- Act as key strategic partner with our U.S. teams
- Maintain recruiting reports and drive toward performance metrics
- Drive our offer process including extending offers and closing candidates
- Help maintain our employer brand in all external opportunities
- 3+ years experience as a recruiter or sourcing specialist, preferably at rapidly-growing SaaS companies
- Equivalent amount of experience building creative sourcing strategies for hard to fill roles
- Strong written and verbal communication
- High degree of accountability and punctuality
- Passion for building diverse, equitable, and inclusive teams
- Very nice to have: past experience recruiting at or for Fintech or Legal Tech organizations
- Versatile. You’re exceptionally organized and know how to adjust and thrive when a curve ball comes your way
- Curious. You're creative, experimental, and always looking for ways to improve or create a process or a tool
- Data-driven. You’ll know exactly what numbers you need to achieve, how many obstacles you need to overcome, how much time you’ll need to dedicate to solving each and–most of all–the how and the why behind everything that you do on a daily basis.
- Knowledgeable and Results Oriented. Measuring success by the amount of candidates that are hired is just the start. You’re into looking at the entire data picture, both big and small.
- Fun to be around. You’re not afraid to go up to the person at an event who is standing alone, and strike up a conversation. You’re inclusive, by nature.
- Resourceful and Motivated. Last minute changes with interviewers in 3 different time zones? No big deal! You find a way to make it work and grind it out.
A Day in the Life
- Partner with our Recruiting team to develop strategies around discovering and sourcing top talent.
- Winning. We live in a competitive world, and we want to win the battle on talent against the market. This will become a critical part of your daily routine.
- Be a Rocket Lawyer advocate! Help coordinate, plan and attend recruiting events.
About Rocket Lawyer
Our laws were created to protect and empower us—as individuals, families and business owners—but many people don't get the help they need because of costly legal fees and complexity. At Rocket Lawyer, we want to change things by making legal services affordable, simple and available to more people than ever before. I'm proud to say that we've been able to build a service that millions of people rely upon. Every day we spend our time and resources making it easier for people to get the legal help they need, so they can focus on what's really important—taking care of their families and building strong businesses. We combine free legal documents and free legal information with access to affordable representation by licensed attorneys. With Rocket Lawyer On Call, you can create a Will for your family for free or incorporate a business free from legal fees. Then, because we know there's no replacement for qualified counsel, local attorneys are here to help when you need more guidance. With Rocket Lawyer you never have to go it alone. Our commitment to affordable and accessible legal services is at the heart of everything we do. Most attorneys and bar associations agree that much can and should be done to improve access to the law by reducing cost and complexity. We invite you to try our service and see why customers like Sean Reid say they're glad to have Rocket Lawyer On Call®. Together, we'll make the law work for you. Charley