Business Recruiting Manager (Sales, Creative, Finance & Business Operations, or People)
Pinterest, San Francisco, CA, US; Remote
Visual discovery destination
Millions of people across the world come to Pinterest to find new ideas every day. It’s where they get inspiration, dream about new possibilities and plan for what matters most. Our mission is to help those people find their inspiration and create a life they love. In your role, you’ll be challenged to take on work that upholds this mission and pushes Pinterest forward. You’ll grow as a person and leader in your field, all the while helping Pinners make their lives better in the positive corner of the internet.
Business Recruiting Manager (Sales, Finance & Business Operations, Creative or People)
We’re looking for a Recruiting Manager to lead a group of skilled Recruiters and Sourcers in hiring non-technical talent and help contribute to our inclusion and diversity efforts. Our strength as a recruiting team lies in our ability to understand the needs of the business and build and scale teams, and hire a diverse group of individuals who collectively make up our unique and inspiring culture.
Due to high growth in the last year, we are creating new leadership opportunities to scale the recruiting organization. Amongst the three new roles are Creative (Marketing, Communications, Global Contents and Creators), People (People Team, Inclusion and Diversity, Legal and Public Policy, Philanthropy, and Office of the CEO), Sales (Field Sales, MidMarket, Small and Mid-Sized Businesses, Sales Ops, Global Sales Solutions, and other supporting sales functions) and Finance & Business Operations (Finance, Accounting, Investor Relations, Workplace, Corporate and Business Development).
You'll use data, creativity, and strong partnerships to create targeted recruiting strategies and partner with cross functional leaders to build high performing teams that embody Pinterest's values and innovative culture. You'll be an internal and external representative of our values and culture.
What you’ll do:
- Build a cohesive, efficient and effective recruiting strategy and team, with scalable programs and processes.
- Work closely with stakeholders in the HR, Operations, Compensation, Inclusion and Diversity teams to align on a go-to-market strategy.
- Partner with senior leadership across Pinterest to understand their long term location strategy and hiring goals, and align hiring to broader initiatives.
- Use data to continuously improve our overall effectiveness and efficiency
- Strategically plan and own the pipeline for non-technical roles
- Be a key contributor to the Recruiting leadership team by providing insights into hiring trends, contributing to building an inclusive team culture, and problem solving broader recruiting challenges
What we're looking for:
- Full cycle recruiting experience, preferably for specialized profiles
- Experience directly and/or indirectly managing people
- Ownership of hiring for a large business unit, including senior leadership relationships, and sizable hiring scope
- Ability to build strong XFN partnerships
- Ability to build a repeatable, scalable hiring strategy
- Independence, organization, creativity, and data savvy
- Strong leadership skills, including empathy, direct communication, development of talent of varying levels, career pathing, problem solving, and leading with courage and vulnerability.
Our Commitment to Diversity:
At Pinterest, our mission is to bring everyone the inspiration to create a life they love—and that includes our employees. We’re taking on the most exciting challenges of our working lives, and we succeed with a team that represents an inclusive and diverse set of identities and backgrounds.
Pinterest is full of possibilities to design your life. Discover recipes, style inspiration, projects for your home and other ideas to try.