Airbnb, San Francisco, United States
Who wouldn't want to work here?
Airbnb is a mission-driven company dedicated to helping create a world where anyone can belong anywhere. It takes a unified team committed to our core values to achieve this goal. Airbnb's various functions embody the company's innovative spirit and our fast-moving team is committed to leading as a 21st century company.
The University Recruiting team is seeking a full-cycle university recruiter to support our intern and new grad hiring needs across North America with some demand in LATAM, EMEA and APAC. The mix of roles are on the tech and non-tech side. The university recruiter will support and scale the Airbnb university recruiting strategy through on campus recruiting plan, diversity engagement, and strategic partnerships. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who has experience working cross-functionally with both technical and nontechnical partners. We’re looking for someone who is passionate and knowledgeable about driving process improvements, diversity talent engagement, early talent development, and Airbnb’s mission. This role will report to the Head of University Recruiting & Diversity Talent.
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process for new graduates and interns across multiple business units and regions, expanding multiple roles
- Leverage and build academic relations with university officials, student organizations, and strategic partners, in order to build a robust talent pipeline and ensure an incredible candidate experience
- Utilize our applicant tracking system (GreenHouse) to manage the recruiting process - including sourcing, tracking, managing candidates through the interview process, extending offers, closing candidates, and generating offer letters
- Partner effectively with technical and foundation teams to gather role requirements and build out a recruiting strategy to hire the best early career talent, globally
- Assist in the alignment and implementation of intern program processes; including on-boarding, performance evaluation, calibration, evaluation metrics and offer process
- Manage a seamless candidate experience through the recruiting cycle to ensure a seamless transition to university program PM
- Identify, plan, manage, and execute virtual and on-campus events for Airbnb that result in attracting top diverse university talent in unique and creative ways, within budget
- Understand the unique ecosystem of universities, and design skill-specific strategies to build our brand and the Airbnb value proposition to students
Leverage sourcing tools to screen a heavy volume of resumes, engage in targeted sourcing, and manage the engagement strategy
- Experience closing competitive candidates with multiple offers
- Experience with full-cycle university recruiting with a variety of technical and non technical roles
- Ability to think creatively around building a virtual and campus strategy, create a big picture vision as well as execute the details
- Passionate about event planning and promoting the Airbnb brand on campus
- Exceptional presentation, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Strong ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Understanding of how to build effective relationships with university officials and student groups
- Willing and excited to travel 30-40% of the time during the academic year
- Experience using data to track and evaluate program success over time
- Flexible and can deal effectively with changes in priorities or ambiguity
- Proficiency in MS Office/Google products
Founded in August of 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique accommodations around the world — online or from a mobile phone. Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb connects people to unique travel experiences, at any price point, in more than 33,000 cities and 192 countries.