HashiCorp, United States - California (Remote)
See jobs at HashiCorp
At HashiCorp, we’re building a generation-defining infrastructure software company, powered by our core principles and a growing team of talented, committed professionals working together to help organizations seamlessly transition to and operate in the cloud. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in San Francisco, 85 percent of our employees work remotely, strategically distributed around the globe. From our inception we built the company with a remote-first approach because we believe talent has no boundaries.
HashiCorp is focused on building software that can provision, secure, and run any application on any infrastructure. Join us in building a set of industry-leading open source tools and commercial products that focus on simple workflows for developers, operators, and security professionals.
About the role...
HashiCorp has an amazing opportunity for a Recruiter to be a key member of our team. We are growing rapidly and need recruiters in all areas of specialization including corporate, marketing, engineering, sales, etc. You will be instrumental in building our world class talent organization, including the development and implementation of strategies to help us scale as we continue our worldwide growth. We are looking for someone who thrives in an innovative and fast-paced setting. The right candidate will manage processes, juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities and work well with remote team members, hiring managers and candidates in different countries and time zones.
In this role, you can expect to...
- Create and manage an extraordinary candidate experience throughout the sourcing, screening, interview, offer, start and onboarding processes
- Manage applicant tracking system (Greenhouse) including all candidate and job requisition management
- Partner with hiring managers and clients to define requisition requirements and develop sourcing strategies targeting high-performing candidates
- Utilize behavioral, functional and value based interviewing techniques to vet candidates and provide detailed feedback and recommendations to hiring managers
- Serve as a thought leader to advance our sourcing tools, interview processes and identify opportunities to enhance the candidate experience and broaden our brand.
- Report and analyze recruiting data and trends monthly and make recommendations that meet HashiCorp’s growth initiatives
- Train new hiring managers on interview techniques, hiring process and using Greenhouse
- Will be required to take on additional recruiting responsibilities as needed
You may be a good fit for our team if you have...
- 5+ years experience with high volume, strategic recruiting, preferably in a software and/or open source technology company. International recruiting experience a plus.
- Solid knowledge of advanced sourcing techniques with a focus on attracting a diverse slate of candidates
- Strong business acumen and natural curiosity that will allow you to advise your client groups and contribute beyond just filling open roles
- Ability to thrive in independent and collaborative work environments,
- Proficiency in Greenhouse, LinkedIn and / or other recruiting and sourcing tools
- Strong communication, organizational and negotiation skills
- Proven track record of success in balancing multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.
HashiCorp is a company based in San Francisco that solves development, operations, and security challenges in infrastructure so organizations can focus on business-critical tasks. Who We Are HashiCorp was founded by Mitchell Hashimoto and Armon Dadgar in 2012 with the goal of revolutionizing datacenter management: application development, delivery, and maintenance. The datacenter of today is very different than the datacenter of yesterday, and we think the datacenter of tomorrow is just around the corner. We're writing software to take you all the way from yesterday to today, and then safely to tomorrow and beyond. Physical, virtual, containers. Private cloud, public cloud, hybrid cloud. IaaS, PaaS, SaaS. Windows, Linux, Mac. These are just some of the choices faced when architecting a datacenter of today. And the choice is not one or the other; instead, it is often a combination of many of these. HashiCorp builds tools to ease these decisions by presenting solutions that span the gaps. Our tools manage both physical machines and virtual machines, Windows, and Linux, SaaS and IaaS, etc. And we're committed to supporting next-generation technologies, as well. HashiCorp was founded and continues to be run by the primary authors of all our core technologies powering thousands of companies worldwide. We speak at conferences and write books related to application and infrastructure management. All our foundational technologies are open source and developed openly, and have been since 2010.