Talent Acquisition Specialist (Sourcing)
HelloFresh, New York, NY
Delivering great recipes and fresh ingredients to your home each week
At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat forever by offering our customers high quality food and recipes for different meal occasions. Over the past 10 years, we've seen this mission spread around the world and beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are a global food solutions group and the world's leading meal kit company, active in 16 countries across 3 continents. So, how did we do it? Our weekly boxes full of exciting recipes and fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of customers looking for delicious, healthy and sustainable options. The HelloFresh Group now includes our core brand, HelloFresh, as well as: GreenChef, EveryPlate, Chef's Plate, Factor, and Youfoodz.
- Partner with Recruiters and Hiring Managers to understand requirements for various positions
- Create high-quality candidate pipelines for various Recruiters on the Talent Acquisition Team
- Work with Sourcing Manager to identify the right events and partnerships for your business unit
- Set the events and webinar calendar to engage and attract candidates for your priority positions
- Review requirements set forth by teams to create and enter interview kits into Greenhouse
- Leverage all available tools for souring initiatives (Censia, Phenom, Mogul, Mathison, just to name a few)
- Provide hiring managers and Recruiters with insight into the labor market insights for their specific industries and roles
- Cultivate strong relationships with passive candidates
- Proactively build talent pools for future hiring needs for the business
- 2+ years of experience in Recruitment, Coordination, or Sourcing positions
- Ability to prioritize in a fast-paced work environment, pivot quickly based on changing business needs, and manage time appropriately.
- Skillful in communicating with and influencing a wide range of internal and external stakeholders including leadership, employees, potential/existing vendors, and business partners.
With your application, please submit a writing sample that gives us a flavor of your
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company-sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
CO salary range: $65,000-$70,000
We believe that sharing a meal brings people of all identities, backgrounds, and cultures together. We are committed to celebrating all dimensions of diversity in the workplace equally and ensuring that everyone feels a sense of inclusion and belonging. We also aim to extend this commitment to the partners we work with and the communities we serve. We are constantly listening, learning, and evolving to deliver on these principles. We are proud of our collaborative culture. Our diverse employee population enables us to connect with our customers and turn their feedback into meaningful action - from developing new recipes to constantly improving our process of getting dinner to our customers’ homes. Our culture attracts top talent with shared values and forms the foundation for a great place to work!
At HelloFresh, we embrace diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of an individual's race, national origin, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, marital status or any other protected characteristic under applicable law, whether actual or perceived. As part of the Company’s commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations, up to the point of undue hardship, to candidates at any stage, including to individuals with disabilities.
HelloFresh is a multinational meal delivery service with a presence in several Western European and North American countries, as well as Australia. The company was founded in 2011 in Berlin by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel and Jessica Nilsson.