Technical Recruiter (Remote)
Rescale, Remote (United States)
See jobs at Rescale
At Rescale, this means you will work on and impact:
- Full-cycle recruiting. You will own and manage the candidate experience end-to-end, from the first phone call to closing the candidate.
- Sourcing strategy. You will work with a team of Sourcers on how to best identify and attract candidates at the top of the funnel.
- Candidate experience. As the Technical Recruiter, you will be the main point of contact for candidates who evaluate Rescale. Regardless of the candidate’s outcome, we want to ensure a phenomenal candidate experience throughout the process.
- Data-driven recruiting. This role will be partnering with our engineering team, and data is their single source of truth. All of our recruiting strategy is grounded in data, and you will help drive these conversations with accurate and up-to-date reporting.
- Documentation. As our recruiting strategy evolves, we need to make sure we are operationally sound. You will help advocate and drive updating our documentation so our recruiting strategy scales with the company.
What we’re looking for:
- 2+ years of in-house full-cycle recruiting experience, with a focus on technical roles
- Successful track record of hiring top engineering talent
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using G-Suite and any ATS (bonus points for experience with Lever)
- Collaborative and partnership-focused mindset
About your team at Rescale and who you will work with:
- Talent Team. This role will report to our Senior Director of Talent, Andy Tsai. You'll partner closely with our SVP People, Cynthia Mason, and an amazing team of Talent Sourcers.
- SVP Engineering. Rescale’s SVP Engineering, Gerhard Esterhuizen, will be your biggest stakeholder. The two of you will partner closely to ensure successful scaling of the engineering team with the best technical talent available. Prior to Rescale, Gerhard scaled engineering teams at Segment and Cloudflare.
- Engineering Managers. You will partner with Engineering Managers for day to day execution of the engineering pipeline and on closing candidates, as needed.
- Finance and HR. Compensation is at the intersection of Finance, HR, and Talent. We’ll work closely together on ensuring Rescale is offering competitive market rate compensation for the technical talent we are looking to bring on.
Rescale offers industry-leading software platforms and hardware infrastructure for companies to perform scientific and engineering simulations. Rescale's mission is to provide highly powerful simulation platforms that empower the world's engineers, scientists, developers, and CIO and IT professionals to design innovative products, develop robust applications, and transform IT into unified, agile environments. Founded in early 2011 by Joris Poort and Adam McKenzie, Rescale has quickly become the leading simulation and HPC solution provider. Rescale is located in the heart of San Francisco and brings the latest Silicon Valley technology to customers around the world. Rescale's team consists of industry thought leaders, computer scientists, and domain experts.