Talent Acquisition Manager,APACxChina
Payoneer, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Connecting business, professionals, countries, and currencies
Talent Acquisition Manager, APACxChina
Build Your Career | Have Fun | Make a Difference
If you are the kind of person that loves to get things done, collaborate with colleagues all over the world and interested in joining a fast-growing global company that is trusted by the world’s top digital brands and truly cares for its customers, join us at Payoneer!
Payoneer’s mission is to empower businesses to go beyond – beyond borders, limits and expectations. In today’s digital world, Payoneer enables businesses of all sizes from anywhere in the world to access new economic opportunities by enabling them to transact globally as easily as they do locally.
Payoneer’s digital payments platform streamlines global commerce for millions of small businesses, marketplaces and enterprises from over 200 countries and territories. Leveraging robust technology, compliance, operations and banking infrastructure, Payoneer delivers a suite of services that includes cross-border payments, working capital, tax solutions and risk management. Powering growth for customers ranging from aspiring entrepreneurs in emerging markets to the world’s leading brands like Airbnb, Amazon, Google and Upwork, Payoneer makes global commerce easy and secure. Payoneer, founded in 2005, is headquartered in New York and has a team based all over the world with 13 locations in Asia Pacific.
Payoneer is looking for a regional Talent Acquisition manager for Asia Pacific excluding China to join an extremely fast-growing global Fintech business. The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasking, high energy environment.
- Manage end to end recruitment process for all roles in the Asia Pacific ex-China region and attract high caliber talents to the organization in line with business growth and expansion strategy
- Responsible for sourcing, screen incoming resumes, interview and qualify candidates, facilitate assessment, and manage offer negotiation and successful onboarding
- Develop strong relationships with business leaders and hiring managers across multiple functions and countries, and provide consultative approach for recruitment solutions. Be a true partner to the hiring managers, not just execute
- Partner with business leaders and hiring managers to establish and implement a strategic sourcing and recruitment strategy
- Work closely with business leaders and hiring managers to address talent gaps and develop a strong talent pipeline in anticipation of future business needs
- Leverage multiple sourcing strategies and channels including direct sourcing, internal and external talents to source and attract high quality candidates for the open positions
- Implement and utilize effective sourcing tools and advertise on social networks to attract highly qualified candidates and promote Payoneer’s employer brand
- Partner with HRBP team and legal team as needed to drive the offer, employment contract and onboarding process
- Promote Employee Referral and Internal Mobility programs and partner with the HRBPs to promote various internal career development opportunities
- Understand our business and be on point for HR related candidate’s inquiries, e.g., Benefits and Comp etc.
- Manage in-house recruitment database, associated recruitment tool and ensure recruitment database is accurately and timely captured in the system
- Manage recruitment agency relationships and develop preferred supplier list (PSL) in line with our expected qualities and requirements
- Provide excellent candidate and hiring manager experience from initial induction to onboarding
- Develop and maintain continually stocked pipeline of quality talent through various methods including industry networks, university career centers, campus recruitment, and industry events
- Foster continuous improvement of our recruitment strategy, approach and the quality of execution and recommend most efficient recruitment solutions
- Build relationship with Talent Acquisition teams globally and participate in global projects and HR/recruitment initiatives
Skills, Qualification and Experience
- At least 6 ~7 years of recruitment and sourcing experience
- In-house recruitment experience and experience in working with multiple business stakeholders across different jurisdictions
- Strong business acumen with excellent stakeholder management skills and influencing skills both onsite and remotely
- Time management and prioritization skills to ensure assigned responsibilities are completed in the most efficient manner and within deadlines
- Ability to organize and has attention to detail in a fast-paced work and business environment
- Experience in standardizing, implementing and evaluating talent acquisition process and programs
- Can work autonomously, self-disciplined and resourceful
- Enjoy working in a dynamic and agile work environment
- Skilled with modern sourcing and selection techniques
- Successful track record of delivering on aggressive hiring goals
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English. Additional Asian language is a plus
- Strong working knowledge of MS office
- Familiar with Asia Pacific talent landscape and recruitment requirements
About us Payoneer is an easy, secure, and cost-effective way for companies of all sizes to pay people and businesses throughout the world. Since 2005, Payoneer has provided companies with multiple ways to transfer payments, including prepaid debit MasterCard® cards, deposits to local banks worldwide and payments to local e-wallets. Award-winning Payoneer has quickly become an innovator in the field of online payment solutions with thousands of companies and more than a million payees worldwide. Payoneer is a leading mass-payout company that provides solutions to enable both Fortune 100 companies as well as small businesses to make payments to 210 countries around the world.