Technical Recruiter (Montreal)
Lyft, Montreal, Canada
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one
At Lyft, our mission is to improve people’s lives with the world’s best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization.
Lyft is seeking a Technical Recruiter in our Montreal office to help us strategically grow our world-class team. You should bring a level of gravitas and polish while embodying our fun, friendly culture. Working closely with internal stakeholders, you will be critical to creating a seamless recruiting process to help Lyft scale our engineering teams.
This individual will need to be bilingual. We are looking for fluent French and English speakers.
- Manage full cycle recruiting process for our engineering organizations ensuring a seamless, uniform and incredibly positive candidate experience
- Partner with internal clients to develop sourcing strategy for current and future needs
- Innovate on ways to build a talent pipeline and recruit in a variety of venues
- Build strong pipeline to source and connect with potential candidates
- Source candidates from relevant networks, online and internal databases, employee referrals and passive candidates through networking and research
- Work internally with Lyft hiring managers to understand positions and team needs
- Negotiate offers by partnering with hiring manager and any relevant stakeholders and working cross-functionally with legal, compensation/benefits, immigration, etc.
- Create job descriptions, role profiles, and offer packages based on the position and company requirements
- Technical recruiting experience, in-house and/or agency
- Specific experience managing technical pipelines (Mobile, SWE, Data Science or IT)
- Experience sourcing candidates through multiple creative channels (web/social/professional networks, etc.)
- Has built and maintains a broad network of tech talent
- Exposure to high-growth, fast-paced environments
- Bonus points for being an avid Lyft user
- Experience building diverse teams
- Extended health and dental coverage options, along with life insurance and disability benefits
- Mental health benefits
- Access to a Health Care Savings Account
- In addition to provincial observed holidays, team members get 15 days paid time off, with an additional day for each year of service
- 4 Floating Holidays each calendar year prorated based off of date of hire
- 10 paid sick days per year regardless of province
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, and foster parents are all eligible
Lyft is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Until further notice, Lyft employees working in the United States and Canada in any capacity (on a daily or hybrid schedule, remote, or as a visitor) are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19. Employees are considered fully vaccinated two weeks after completion of the entire recommended series of vaccination (usually one or two doses) with a vaccine authorized to prevent COVID-19 by the federal Food and Drug Administration (FDA), including by way of an emergency use authorization. Lyft will maintain records associated with your vaccination history in a way that is compliant with all relevant Federal, state and local laws. Exceptions to this requirement are employees who require religious or medical exemption as approved through Lyft's accommodations process. New employees must provide proof of full vaccination or receive an accommodation exception approval prior to their start date.
Wherever you’re headed, count on Lyft for rides in minutes. The Lyft app matches you with local drivers at the tap of a button. Just request and go.
Ride by ride, we’re changing the way our world works.