Head of Recruitment Marketing & Employer Branding
N26, Germany or Spain
See jobs at N26
About the opportunity
We are looking to carve out a new function within our Talent Acquisition team, with the hiring of a brand new position - Head of Recruitment Marketing & Employer Branding. With the success of closing our recent series E round of $900m, building our team to raise the bar even further, is one of our primary goals. With the 1,000+ heads we are looking to add to the business over the next couple of years, having a strong, process-driven, operationally-dynamic Talent Acquisition team, and this role will be at the very core of it.
In this role, you will:
- Establish the global Employer Branding and Candidate Experience strategy across our countries, balancing local and global needs to make a positive impact on our candidate journey
- Be our recruitment marketing expert with the ability to advise on the best ways N26 can engage its target market in fun and exciting ways, including innovation and thought leadership
- Evaluate and launch new and emerging recruitment channels, tools and marketing outreach strategies
- Own and implement a global merchandising strategy, and manage the relationship with our merchandise vendor
- Strategically partner with our recruitment teams and the business to create a visionary approach to our employer brand and EVP, involving these groups in initiatives to establish N26 as an employer of choice
- Own the global events strategy, ensuring it is aligned with our business growth, recruitment challenges, and that is elevates our existing channels and content
- Create appealing campaigns and find innovative ways of bringing our brand to life by linking it together with our company brand framework
What you need to be successful:
- 5+ years of relevant management and work experience within the field of international recruitment, employer branding and recruitment marketing
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple tasks with tight deadlines simultaneously
- Experience in working in a global team and have the ability to manage communication strategies, making processes consistent and delivering in a hyper growth environment
- Deep understanding of integrated marketing concepts, visual identity, content management, brand strategy and social media
- A passion about driving our brand and the opportunities that come with joining the fastest growing bank globally
- Proven design-thinking knowledge as well a mindfulness of candidate experience
- Demonstrable innovation techniques in Employer Brand that has shown your ability to transition a business reputation
- The knowledge to build and manage high performing teams with your sound leadership capability
- Excellent, concise and structured English Language skills
- Actively help yourself (and others) be successful
- Continuously learn and challenge the status quo
- Think globally, act locally
- Strong bias for action
- Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Germany’s Top Startup Employers, named by LinkedIn three years in a row 🚀
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, getting things done attitude, and access to cutting edge technologies
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
N26 has international offices in Berlin, Barcelona, New York and Vienna.
Sound good? Apply now for this position
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
N26 is The Mobile Bank. N26 has redesigned banking to make it simple, fast and contemporary. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded the company in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Thanks to its fully digital business model, N26 operates on a much lower cost base with lean organisational structures, without IT legacies and without an expensive branch network. N26 passes on these cost benefits to its customers. N26 partners with the most innovative fintech and traditional financial companies to offer its customers best-in-class products such as TransferWise (foreign exchange), Raisin (savings), Clark and Allianz (insurance), auxmoney (credit) and others. Today N26 is one of the fastest growing banks in Europe and has more than 850.000 customers across 17 European markets and over 380 employees. N26 currently operates in: Austria, Belgium, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, and Spain, and it intends to enter the UK and US markets in 2018. N26 has raised more than $215 million from renowned investors including Allianz X, Tencent Holdings Limited, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, members of the Zalando management board and Earlybird Venture Capital.