Hiring Lead, Executive Recruitment
We're building a bank, together
We are looking for a passionate talent partner to take ownership of all our Leadership and Executive hires across the entire Monzo business. You will be responsible for setting the strategy and vision for all senior hires at Monzo and work closely with the Talent Director and Chief People Officer as well as the Monzo Executive team.
You will be hands-on in sourcing candidates, designing hiring processes and driving excitement for senior leaders to join Monzo. You’ll work with teams from Finance to Data to Marketing alongside our People Partners in proactively identifying gaps in their organisations, keeping a pulse on the talent market and providing insights into how to run an exceptional process for our leadership hires. You will also work closely to maintain relationships with search firms and our venture capital partners to understand how to best leverage their insights.
- Be responsible for end-to-end hiring processes for senior candidates across Monzo, in partnership with your hiring coordinator
- Advise on hiring strategy and approach to our executive team and board for bringing in senior leaders to Monzo
- Partner with the Compensation team and Remuneration Committee to craft compelling packages for our senior candidates
- Manage all relationships with executive search firms
- Build processes and structure that help to scale leadership hiring at Monzo
- Partner across the Hiring and People team on cross-functional projects
- Experience hiring for senior leadership, including C-Suite in a fast-paced, high-growth organisation
- Partnered closely with C-suite leaders and board members on org design and recruiting strategies
- Experience building scalable programs and processes
- Excellent ability to deliver against hiring goals and a bias to action
- A strong understanding of executive compensation including pre-IPO stock options
Equal Opportunity Statement
At Monzo, embracing diversity in all of its forms and fostering an inclusive environment for all people to do the best work of their lives with us. This is integral to our mission of making money work for everyone.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.
At Monzo, we’re building a new kind of bank. One that lives on your smartphone, and that’s built for the way we live today. By solving your problems, treating you fairly and being totally transparent, we believe that we can make banking better. Since we started in February 2015, we’ve been busy building the best current account in the world. We received our full UK banking licence from the FCA and PRA in April 2017, and are now working hard to roll current accounts out to everyone in the UK. Download the app today to join the 400,000 customers using our hot coral cards to manage their money and spend around the world.