Non-tech Recruiter (G&A)
Grand Rounds, Remote
Expert guidance. Expert care.
- Creatively pursue and source passive Candidates, screen inbound applicants and constantly identify ways to improve our recruiting strategy, talent brand, and Candidate experience
- Ensure a postive experience for Candidates throughout the recruitment process
- Engage with employees in creative, fun ways to promote a strategic referral program
- Partner with Analytics to regularly track and analyze pipeline and performance data to share with key internal stakeholders
- Advise Hiring Managers on compensation recommendations and negotiate successful offer acceptance with finalist Candidates
- Conduct reference checks as part of the Candidate vetting process
- 5+ years of recruiting experience
- Able to get up to speed quickly on what Included Health does as well as our value proposition and to be our advocate and “voice” in a highly competitive hiring market
- Experience running multiple reqs and managing candidate relationships with the ability to quickly build credibility with hiring managers and the broader team
- Solid track record developing Candidate pipeline and qualifying experience, specifically related to engaging and selling passive candidates
- Comfortable rolling up their their sleeves and partnering with the team to drive process improvements and efficiencies with our workflows
- Strong detail-orientation with the ability to lead multiple technical requisitions concurrently
- Excellent written and verbal communication as well as interpersonal skills
- Preferred knowledge/experience with Lever or other similar Applicant Tracking Systems
- Act with sense of urgency and a competitive mindset.
About Grand Rounds
Grand Rounds’ vision is to create a path to great health and health care, for everyone, everywhere. Founded in 2011, the company provides an employer-based solution that connects members and their families to high-quality care. With Grand Rounds, employers get a personalized, high-performance network at scale, while their employees get the tools and support needed to navigate their care on their own terms. Named Rock Health’s 2018 Fastest Growing Company and second among Glassdoor’s 2016 Best Places to Work, Grand Rounds helps restore individual health and quality of life, and offers employers lower health care spend and higher employee productivity.