Senior Business Recruiter
WE HELP COMPANIES TEST CODERS AND IMPROVE PROGRAMMING SKILLS WORLDWIDE
Who are we?
Codility is the #1 rated technical hiring platform. Our mission is to enable engineering teams to make accurate and fair hiring decisions efficiently. Codility is partnering with innovative companies like Microsoft, Amazon and PayPal to help them build and grow diverse, high-performing engineering teams through our CodeCheck platform to screen candidate skills; CodeLive to host technical interviews; and CodeChallenges for recruitment marketing. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us get there.
By joining Codility, you will have the unique opportunity to impact the HR tech stacks of high growth to enterprise companies and drive a new shift in how world class engineering teams are built. Today, Codility powers 1,500+ businesses in 63 countries; facilitates 50,000+ candidate evaluations monthly; and has evaluated over 12 million engineers and counting.
Why Codility needs you.
We are growing at warp speed. Every innovative company in the world is looking to attract and hire the best developer talent and do it in a fast, easy, and efficient way. As the leader in technical hiring, we help recruiters and engineering teams save time and win in the war for talent by focusing their attention on the best technical candidates.
In order to do this, Codility is seeking a strategic Sr Business Recruiter to join our global Talent Acquisition team. In this role you’ll report into our Director of Talent to build out Go-to-market and Operations teams across North America. You will partner with leaders across the business to build high performing teams that are both diverse and impactful. You will have the opportunity to influence our ongoing efforts around building a winning candidate culture and bringing progressive recruitment practices to the company and our processes.
In today’s market, talent is demanding more than ever before. Gone are the days of companies forcing people to fit their mold. In order to build highly engaged teams, companies must lead through humanity. In this role you’ll experience first hand the joy of introducing candidates to a new way of working. If this sounds exciting to you we would love to welcome you into our process for this role and help you discover for yourself why candidates quickly fall in love with our culture. By the way, they tend to stay engaged once they are here as well.
If you are a builder at heart and want to help create a passionate and human centric culture, then we want to hear from you!
What you will do.
- Own full-cycle recruitment for Go-to-market and Operations teams predominantly across North America.
- Utilize knowledge of business needs, priorities, and external trends to recruit an ongoing pipeline of highly skilled and diverse talent, as well as build out talent communities
- Build strategic and effective relationships with senior leaders and hiring managers across the organization
- Work closely with the Talent Acquisition team to improve processes, tools, and employer branding initiatives
- Use recruiting metrics to help iterate processes and drive actionable insights with partners
Who you are.
- You have a successful track record recruiting top talent in technology organizations; B2B SaaS experience is preferred but not required
- You have the ability to influence and build trust with stakeholders at all levels
- You can think and look outside the box to bring creative solutions to challenges
- Experience using an ATS to track and coordinate with candidates (we use Greenhouse).
- You have strong conviction around building and delivering strong candidate experiences
- You can work independently and are highly self motivated.
- Humble, checked ego and a customer-centric team player.
What we offer.
- A progressive and remote first culture with a competitive compensation plan.
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan that gives everyone interest in the company.
- Amazing benefits to include
- 27 days of PTO
- 4 mental health days
- 401K match of 4% that vests immediately (US)
- Incredible health, dental, and vision
- Yearly health & Wellness budget
- Yearly Personal Development budget
- Inclusive culture with multiple Employee Resource Groups
- Travel opportunities if desired and our annual global offsite
At Codility, we know that great work isn’t done without a phenomenal team. We are always looking to hire the absolute best talent and recognize that diversity in our experiences and backgrounds is what makes us stronger. We insist on an inclusive culture where everyone feels safe to contribute and help us innovate. We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, or veteran status. These differences are what enable us to work towards the future we envision for ourselves, our product, our customers, and our world.
Our Story Our story started in 2005 when Greg, our founder, was looking for a quick way to recruit the 20 additional software engineers needed by the IT start-up he worked for in China, while at the same time saving time, money and avoiding stress. The result was the beta version of Codility: a tool to filter out the 90+% of candidates who are unable to deliver correct solutions to easy programming tasks. In 2009 we won the Seedcamp competition and soon afterwards registered in London, UK where we continued to grow, drawing only from that original investment. Over the next few years, Codility developed very quickly and moved to Warsaw, Poland, where most of the team is now based. Since then, more than 1200 companies in over 120 countries have used Codility and over 4953717 tests have been assessed.