MongoDB, Austin, New York City
MongoDB unleashes the power of software and data for innovators everywhere
The database market is massive (IDC estimates it to be $121B+ by 2025!) and MongoDB is at the head of its disruption. MongoDB is the leading modern, general purpose database platform, designed to unleash the power of software and data for developers and the applications they build. Headquartered in New York, MongoDB has more than 31,000 customers in over 100 countries. The MongoDB database platform has been downloaded over 210 million times and there have been more than 1.5 million registrations for MongoDB University courses. At MongoDB we are transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. Join our team and be at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
We are looking for someone to join our Campus Recruiting team as a Recruiter focused on hiring for our new Sales Academy Program, which you can read about here! As a Campus Recruiter you will recruit for the sales team, manage the Sales Academy program, and build relationships with hiring managers and business leaders. If you are passionate about building recruitment programs and providing a best in class candidate experience, this is the job for you!
We are remote optional through April 4, 2022, and afterwards this role will be in our office located in Austin, Texas or New York City.
Day to Day
- Manage full cycle recruiting for employees joining our new Sales Academy program; this includes recruiting events, sourcing, resume review, phone interviews, and offer delivery
- Leverage our application tracking system, Greenhouse, to track candidate progress through the funnel and maintain consistently clean data for reporting metrics
- Help plan and execute our Sales Academy program; coordinating social activities, arranging speakers, and relationship building
- Partner with universities and student groups to build our employer brand
- Deliver an exceptional candidate experience maintaining a high touch and personalized process
- Build and evolve our early talent programs at MongoDB
What You Will Bring to the Table
- 1+ year working experience in campus recruiting or a relevant function
- Exposure to the high volume and fast paced world of Recruiting
- Exceptionally organized and amazing at managing your time
- Enthusiastic about early talent recruitment
Things We Love
- Experience working with Greenhouse
- Familiarity within Sales Recruiting
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups, to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ wellbeing and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys.Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!
MongoDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
MongoDB, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and makes all hiring decisions without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
MongoDB was founded in 2007 by Dwight Merriman, Eliot Horowitz and Kevin Ryan – the team behind DoubleClick.
At the Internet advertising company DoubleClick (now owned by Google), the team developed and used many custom data stores to work around the shortcomings of existing databases. The business served 400,000 ads per second, but often struggled with both scalability and agility. Frustrated, the team was inspired to create a database that tackled the challenges it faced at DoubleClick.
MongoDB is the leading modern, general purpose database platform, designed to unleash the power of software and data for developers and the applications they build. Headquartered in New York, with offices across North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific, we are close to where you do business. MongoDB has more than 4,300 customers in over 85 countries, including more than half of the global Fortune 100. The MongoDB database platform has been downloaded over 30 million times and there have been more than 730,000 MongoDB University registrations.