Zoox’s growing Talent Acquisition team is looking for a recruiter to focus on hiring and shaping our core business teams including Procurement and Strategic Partnerships, Finance, Strategy, Legal and Business Applications. You will join our business operations recruiting team and manage a diverse set of roles that range from entry-level to Director.
As a recruiter, you will partner closely with Hiring Managers and C-Suite leaders to develop and deliver a talent acquisition strategy to hire exceptional talent. You will be responsible for account management across Zoox’s business or functional groups owning the entire recruiting process including managing clients, qualifying requirements, sourcing, recruiting and closing world-class talent while providing the critical feedback necessary to improve results and increase business impact. You will share the company vision with potential candidates, assess for those who meet our high bar, and connect this talent with hiring teams ensuring exceptional candidate experiences.
This position demands an uncommon balance of teamwork, creativity, and interpersonal skills. You will be expected to act as an ambassador of the brand and must have the ability to deliver results in a fast-paced work environment.
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process with emphasis on strong hiring manager partnership and effective candidate advocacy
- Source candidates, screen resumes, and evaluate candidates to determine fit
- Facilitate interview and hiring decision-making processes with interviewers, hiring managers, and company leadership
- Manage offer process, partnering with hiring managers, leadership, and HR teams
- Continuously and independently seek new ways to improve both the candidate experience and recruiting process
- 3+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience in a competitive industry (sourcing, screening, and closing candidates) with at least 2+ years of experience specifically and successfully recruiting for creative teams
- Ability to effectively evaluate candidates for both behavioral fit and role competencies
- An aptitude for learning the intricacies of both a new industry and the teams you will support
- Proficiency sourcing with LinkedIn as well as alternative techniques
- Proven track record thriving in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Bachelor's Degree
- Interest in the autonomous and electric vehicle industry
- Expertise in leveraging an ATS (we use Lever) to build metrics, sourcing strategies, and talent pipelines
Employees working in this position will be required to be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus. An applicant is considered fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine. Applicants will be required to show proof of vaccination status upon receipt of a conditional offer of employment. That offer of employment will be conditioned upon, among other things, an Applicant’s ability to show proof of vaccination status. Please note the Company provides reasonable accommodations in accordance with applicable state, federal and local laws.
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of robotics, machine learning, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.