ISN Corporation, Oklahoma City OK, US
Integrity & Intelligence
ISN Corporation is seeking a full-time (FT) Recruiter! The position will be based in Oklahoma City, OK. The FT Recruiter may be expected to work in our OKC office 3 days per week and may work remotely on the other days.
The Recruiter's main responsibilities will be sourcing, recruiting, and screening applicants for a variety of positions at ISN Corporation. The ideal candidate will have experience recruiting for positions within the government contractor sector. He or she will help refine our internal processes for identifying candidates, maintaining a pipeline of potential future candidates, and ensuring that the recruiting process is an appropriate reflection of our culture and core values. The ideal candidate will have strong networking capabilities and access to a wide OKC work network.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide full life cycle recruiting support in a high volume-recruiting environment; source, screen, interview, negotiate offers and close candidates.
- Work closely and build strong working relationships with hiring managers and leaders across the organization to understand current and future needs.
- Maintain contact with candidates and database with candidate information.
- Source, screen, and interviews candidates ensuring that recruiting practices comply with EEO and ADA guidelines.
- Conducts reference and background checks, assists managers in evaluating applicant qualifications and in the selection of the most qualified candidates.
- Prepares and extends job offer package to successful candidate. In conjunction with management, negotiates package as appropriate.
- Facilitates the new-hire process including orientation and ensures the appropriate and timely processing of new-hire paperwork.
- Identifies, attracts, interviews and recommends placement of candidates for all levels complying with company policy and equal employment opportunity (EEO) and Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) guidelines.
- Provide weekly status reports about open requisitions and recruiting activities to hiring managers and HR leadership.
- Analyze current on-boarding process to improve inefficiencies and create a positive recruiting experience for candidates.
- Build a candidate pipeline for key positions and maintain regular contact with possible future candidates. Track metrics and use data for AAP.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree (human resources preferred) or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Three or more years of recruiting/employment experience (government contracting experience preferred)
- Strong interviewing skills for establishing rapport with candidate and gathering information for hiring decisions
- Experience working with recruiting techniques and employment policies and procedures, including EEO and ADA regulations
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Good ability to maintain high level of confidentiality regarding employee information
- Possesses the ability to self-manage and adapt to changes, delays, or unexpected shifts in priorities while maintaining focus and productivity in a fast-paced environment
- Customer service driven and attention to detail is a must
- Must be vaccinated for COVID-19 and be able to provide proof
ISN Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer
ISN Corporation is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action
employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national
origin, protected veteran status, disability status, marital status,
genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
ISN Corporation is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a
pre-employment background investigation before beginning employment.
About ISN Corporation
ISN Corporation has provided the very best technical solutions and talent to Federal, State, and Local Governments for nearly 40 years. ISN Corporation focuses on helping federal agencies run programs to ensure the highest level of quality, timeliness, and integrity and to eliminate fraud, waste, and abuse. ISN’s technology-based approaches not only achieve results but allow our clients and partners to meet their missions with full compliance. ISN’s work has included field service management, investigations, property management, contractor oversight, audit and inspection services, software and application development, litigation support, and independent quality control services. ISN also prides itself on ensuring proper eligibility determinations for program participation, and access occurs.